Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problem with focus

vaporeddreams_

Meditation takes time and effort to master and I am very aware of that. I had been wondering 2 main things. 1- Is it ok to tell yourself in your head while meditating to focus and give yourself reformations to keep focusing? and 2- How can I fully be concentrated, even when I do void or trance meditations thought of the day and the future come to mind.

Thank you so much and HS!

1 No, ignore that, just focus and concentrate, you can do it separately with affirmations program your subcounscious mind for concentration,
Focus has a weaker meaning, so use concentration because its better.

2 Do AUM mantra with SATANAMA, AUM SATANAMA a multiple of 9, like 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, or as much as you can comfortably
AUM is for concentration and mental calmnes SATANAMA is for healing whatever you want in the body, mind and soul. SATANAMA is vibrated SSS...AAA.. T is vibrated THZ with the tongue betwen the upper teeth buzzing the tounge on the teeth the rest you should know how it's vibrated.

Use acupresure for concentration you can find it on the internet from chinese sourced websites.

You can use mudra for concentration like gyan mudra, but don't do it for a too long period, it increases the air element in the body, if you increase the air element with this mudra too much reduce it with the opposite wich is vayu mudra, be careful with these to not over do it so that the air element is not to much or too little, make it in balance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back