Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Private Conversation?

yulia.bachman

I would like to speak privately with a High Priest or Priestess. We could speak through email (This email would be fine), or even Skype if you wanted to. But I have several questions which I would rather not post publicly; plus, a situation has come up where I need help from a high priest or priestess. I hope to hear from you soon.
-Yulia

There are no mediators in Satanism. The ministry is all very busy. Just ask any questions here on this group. 

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 6:14 PM, "yulia.bachman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I would like to speak privately with a High Priest or Priestess. We could speak through email (This email would be fine), or even Skype if you wanted to. But I have several questions which I would rather not post publicly; plus, a situation has come up where I need help from a high priest or priestess. I hope to hear from you soon.
-Yulia

I would advice you post your questions here.
Some of us have advanced and are experienced enough to share good knowledge. Plus a public post would get so many diffrent opinions or responses. Trust me...here is best.
Plus i doubt there's any thing so personal that people haven't talked abt here..
Many people are very open abt their experiencies.
So go on and ask...whatever question...there are people good enough to answer. On the other hand the High priests are very bussy. And they dnt advice contacting them directly.
However they do respond to some posts when their attention is required. Hail Satan
On Apr 2, 2015 4:13 AM, "yulia.bachman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
-Yulia

No one here knows who you are, there is no reason for you to be ashamed asking your questions here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back