Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Preparing to fight for Father.

[email protected]

Brothers and sisters,

I am new to satanism, I dedicated on July 21, I have read everything on the JoS site I have found and I have decided completely that I do not wish to sit this out, I plan on starting the training program on the first, and I was wondering if anyone, novice or adept, had any advice or experiences that might help me on the way.

I'm not really "adept" myself, but my biggest tip would be consistency. Stay consistent, and don't let "failure" discourage you.
Good luck!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stephen" <stephenchristopherhardee7494@... wrote:

Brothers and sisters,

I am new to satanism, I dedicated on July 21, I have read everything on the JoS site I have found and I have decided completely that I do not wish to sit this out, I plan on starting the training program on the first, and I was wondering if anyone, novice or adept, had any advice or experiences that might help me on the way.

Indeed thats the worst thing you can do, don't you ever give up, for harder it might seem, itll be even harder if u give up, trust me.
I hope you do great Brother.

Hail Satan and all The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sixaxis61i" <sixaxis61h@... wrote:

I'm not really "adept" myself, but my biggest tip would be consistency. Stay consistent, and don't let "failure" discourage you.
Good luck!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stephen" <stephenchristopherhardee7494@ wrote:

Brothers and sisters,

Thank you for you answers, and the luck, I'm hoping that after 6 and a half years of martial arts that I have enough discipline to keep going through all the rough times.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "DarkPrince" <rui_miguel_2@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 10:43:53 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Preparing to fight for Father.
  Indeed thats the worst thing you can do, don't you ever give up, for harder it might seem, itll be even harder if u give up, trust me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sixaxis61i" <sixaxis61h@... wrote:

Good luck!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stephen" <stephenchristopherhardee7494@ wrote:

Brothers and sisters,

The most important thing is to remember to protect yourself and also your Satanist the enemy cannot kill you, or get you (been told this by several people) be brave and go out there and fight for Father Satan, consistent spiritual warfare is important, to keep on the theme earths energy field can be filled with positive Satanic energy like in the ritual I suggested last month people should still be doing stuff like that (one thing you can do) also destruction sigils and rituals against the kikes, or influential churches especially catholic (its usually not that hard to find out what is the most influential enemy institution in your town/city) go for it and never give up, also online warfare and putting out information is helpful and tracts, do what you can, and good luck. NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW HARD IT GETS!
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], stephenchristopherhardee7494@... wrote:

Thank you for you answers, and the luck, I'm hoping that after 6 and a half years of martial arts that I have enough discipline to keep going through all the rough times.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 10:43:53
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Preparing to fight for Father.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sixaxis61i" <sixaxis61h@ wrote:

Good luck!

Hail Satan!

Brothers and sisters,

Totally agree Indigo.The last part I have changed though to,awaken all gentiles to the lies of the jews.But I am doing it every morning,along with my Hatha, and More advanced Power Meditations,and have for a few months now.To me its all important.
Hail Satan!Brian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 1, 2011 1:43 AM

The most important thing is to remember to protect yourself and also your Satanist the enemy cannot kill you, or get you (been told this by several people) be brave and go out there and fight for Father Satan, consistent spiritual warfare is important, to keep on the theme earths energy field can be filled with positive Satanic energy like in the ritual I suggested last month people should still be doing stuff like that (one thing you can do) also destruction sigils and rituals against the kikes, or influential churches especially catholic (its usually not that hard to find out what is the most influential enemy institution in your town/city) go for it and never give up, also online warfare and putting out information is helpful and tracts, do what you can, and good luck. NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW HARD IT GETS!
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], stephenchristopherhardee7494@... wrote:

Thank you for you answers, and the luck, I'm hoping that after 6 and a half years of martial arts that I have enough discipline to keep going through all the rough times.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 10:43:53
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sixaxis61i" <sixaxis61h@ wrote:

Good luck!

Hail Satan!

Brothers and sisters,

just keep pray[/IMG]</var> 

Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 12:32 AM

Good luck!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stephen" <stephenchristopherhardee7494@... wrote:
Brothers and sisters,

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Welcome brother,

I think the best advice I can give you is to be aware now, the enemy will try and turn you on yourself and distract you. Stay close to Father. Stick to your program, be patient and ready for the changes. Hail Satan.

On Mon Aug 1st, 2011 4:39 PM PDT Ricardo Suarez wrote:

just keep praying to our father satan/lucifer and meditate. pray night and day and he will come too u when he is ready. u must have faith. HAIL SATAN 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Good luck!

Hail Satan!

Brothers and sisters,

Yahoo! Groups Links

our father luc[/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 1, 2011 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Preparing to fight for Father.

just keep pray[/IMG]</var> 

Good luck!

Hail Satan!

Brothers and sisters,

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back