Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Preparing for Nibiru

clint27w05

I've noticed there have been quite a few upheavels as far as earthquakes, mudslides and a possible pole shift.. No one seems to be asking questions like why is all of this happeneing? Well why not the fact that planet Nibiru is approaching rapidly.. If you look up into the night sky you can see a very bright planet in the east just after sunset.. It seems to be getting bigger and bigger as time progresses. So is that bright star Nibiru and the government is hiding the fact that it is? I believe so..This is why it's very necessary to prepare for the coming of Nibiru.. Just like in the days of Gilgmesh when he was warned by the gods that their planet would soon be passing by Earth.. I'm sure the gods warned others but they probably laughed and said there's nothing in the sky, but stars.. But then they got a wake up call.. So we shouldn't be so skeptical about things just because we can't see them. The gods are coming.. Nibiru is coming! Be prepared! HAIL SATAN!

well clint i believe you have a point! there have been alot of occurences such as you said and it has certainly is something that i think about every now and again because it is clearly evident in the sky. thanks for bringiing it up! but okay i want to address something here people. okay it is clear that we all want this world to be a better place correct? well lets be real here on the luciferian liberation font it says that enemy ets willl come and parade around like the messiah and ilk and take millions of people! i actually am hoping so because in truth first of all there is too many people on this earth. resources are getting scarce etc. i personallly do not see how the earth can replenish and heal itself with too many people. i honestly am hoping that millions die for the sheer sake of the earth. how are we as humans suppose to help the earth when all we do is take from her. I am hoping we as satanist would be in charge of healing the earth and replenishing and wiping away all negativity from it. (this is just a hope) when the time comes.Now question whenever satan reigns again will he and the gods helps us restore the earth( as you can see i care deeply for  the earth)? or do we have to do it by ourself..idk just asking. thanks!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 21, 2011 11:11:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Preparing for Nibiru

I've noticed there have been quite a few upheavels as far as earthquakes, mudslides and a possible pole shift.. No one seems to be asking questions like why is all of this happeneing? Well why not the fact that planet Nibiru is approaching rapidly.. If you look up into the night sky you can see a very bright planet in the east just after sunset.. It seems to be getting bigger and bigger as time progresses. So is that bright star Nibiru and the government is hiding the fact that it is? I believe so..This is why it's very necessary to prepare for the coming of Nibiru.. Just like in the days of Gilgmesh when he was warned by the gods that their planet would soon be passing by Earth.. I'm sure the gods warned others but they probably laughed and said there's nothing in the sky, but stars.. But then they got a wake up call.. So we shouldn't be so skeptical about things just because we can't see them. The gods are coming.. Nibiru is coming! Be prepared! HAIL SATAN!

Nibiru does not exist it's a hoax sitchin created, the ancient Sumerians Nibiru was either the planet Juptier or a star, but never a planet.

I should add never a planet in the sense of earth like one where life can exist. Which is obvious if you study the planet Juptier.

Sent: Mon, March 21, 2011 2:57:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Preparing for Nibiru

Nibiru does not exist it's a hoax sitchin created, the ancient Sumerians Nibiru was either the planet Juptier or a star, but never a planet.

I agree with you Shannon, ever since i was small and became a Satanist i was wondering how much longer can we as a race reproduce and keep growing until there was no more earth. Our numbers are to great here on earth and we will not last long at this rate. Why do you thnk the Nordics are scattered in the Universe a i am sure other races are as well. One race can not just keep growing on one planet or in one area. To answer your question yes i believe the gods will help us. After the war is over on earth i believe the gods will stay and help us clean up the mess and to help us get back on our feet. After we are doing better i believe they will leave the rest up to us. As they have always expected us to do so even now. Help us in the beginning and than less and less as we grow.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

well clint i believe you have a point! there have been alot of occurences such
as you said and it has certainly is something that i think about every now and
again because it is clearly evident in the sky. thanks for bringiing it up! but
okay i want to address something here people. okay it is clear that we all want
this world to be a better place correct? well lets be real here on the
luciferian liberation font it says that enemy ets willl come and parade around
like the messiah and ilk and take millions of people! i actually am hoping so
because in truth first of all there is too many people on this earth. resources
are getting scarce etc. i personallly do not see how the earth can replenish and
heal itself with too many people. i honestly am hoping that millions die for the
sheer sake of the earth. how are we as humans suppose to help the earth when all
we do is take from her. I am hoping we as satanist would be in charge of healing
the earth and replenishing and wiping away all negativity from it. (this is just
a hope) when the time comes.Now question whenever satan reigns again will he and
the gods helps us restore the earth( as you can see i care deeply for  the
earth)? or do we have to do it by ourself..idk just asking. thanks!

I've noticed there have been quite a few upheavels as far as earthquakes,
mudslides and a possible pole shift.. No one seems to be asking questions like
why is all of this happeneing? Well why not the fact that planet Nibiru is
approaching rapidly.. If you look up into the night sky you can see a very
bright planet in the east just after sunset.. It seems to be getting bigger and
bigger as time progresses. So is that bright star Nibiru and the government is
hiding the fact that it is? I believe so..This is why it's very necessary to
prepare for the coming of Nibiru.. Just like in the days of Gilgmesh when he was
warned by the gods that their planet would soon be passing by Earth.. I'm sure
the gods warned others but they probably laughed and said there's nothing in the
sky, but stars.. But then they got a wake up call.. So we shouldn't be so
skeptical about things just because we can't see them. The gods are coming..
Nibiru is coming! Be prepared! HAIL SATAN!

Hi Shannon! Well it's hard to say what the interpretation of that means...I've thought perhaps it means that the Satanists will taken by Satan himself since there are so few of us, rather than the xtians.. I've also thought that perhaps it means that Satan will clean house and remove the people who have crossed the line by playing God or rolling the dice with peoples lives.. That goes beyond crossing the line. Believe it or not there are people who possess trillions of dollars who play war games with peoples lives.. It's sick and sad. I'd like to believe it means that Satan will clean house and remove the controlling forces who seek to make mankind slaves. I'd also like to believe that since there are so few Satanists who know what's going on that maybe they will be evacuated by Satan himself only to come back years later after the controlling factor has destroyed everything, for us to redo? There's not one answer I can give regarding this.. It's all just speculation..I think everyone feels something is about to happen..whether spirtitual or physical.. According to the Veda texts it's the end of Kali Yuga or the Iron age if all ages are divided equally into 6,480 years.. Next comes Sayta Yuga which is the Golden Age.. It also completes the Mayan's "Great Year" of 26,000 years..There are stories of a serpent god who came to Earth after a great disaster and helped the inabitants to start over..
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

well clint i believe you have a point! there have been alot of occurences such
as you said and it has certainly is something that i think about every now and
again because it is clearly evident in the sky. thanks for bringiing it up! but
okay i want to address something here people. okay it is clear that we all want
this world to be a better place correct? well lets be real here on the
luciferian liberation font it says that enemy ets willl come and parade around
like the messiah and ilk and take millions of people! i actually am hoping so
because in truth first of all there is too many people on this earth. resources
are getting scarce etc. i personallly do not see how the earth can replenish and
heal itself with too many people. i honestly am hoping that millions die for the
sheer sake of the earth. how are we as humans suppose to help the earth when all
we do is take from her. I am hoping we as satanist would be in charge of healing
the earth and replenishing and wiping away all negativity from it. (this is just
a hope) when the time comes.Now question whenever satan reigns again will he and
the gods helps us restore the earth( as you can see i care deeply for  the
earth)? or do we have to do it by ourself..idk just asking. thanks!

prepare for the coming of Nibiru.. Just like in the days of Gilgmesh when he was
the gods warned others but they probably laughed and said there's nothing in the

I know a lot of amateur astronomers.

Guys with $15,000 telescopes hooked up to computers and amazing cameras.

They all talk to each other about every dot in the sky they see.

If Niburu was there, they would be killing each other to get the chance to name it and garner eternal fame in the astronomy world.

So ah, no. Nothing there coming in under their radar...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clint27w05" <clint27w05@... wrote:

The gods are comming? Nibiru is comming? be prepared? LMAO, yo dude you sound like a jehova's witness, no offense if you aren't, I really don't know who you are...

Why is all these bad things happening? Every dedicated Satanist all ready knows why... If they don't, it only takes a little bit of research and clear thought...

The things you say in your post are speculations, therefor has no relevance to anything, Speculations are not Truth, If you want the truth then ask Satan, If he shares a secret with you in confidence then you are to keep it to yourself, if he lets you share then you can share... Same goes with Any Demon...

My advice to you is to relax and stop thinking so much, you are hindering your progression...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clint27w05" <clint27w05@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Nibiru does not exist it's a hoax sitchin created, the ancient Sumerians Nibiru
was either the planet Juptier or a star, but never a planet.

Wasn't the one planet that made the asteroid field the one the God's came from? It's seems more likely then a planet no one has seen. I've a theory that it was and somehow the gravity just kind of destroyed the planet, thus the modern day asteroid belt could be wrong but it's a lead.

Second kikish post.There is No nibiru planet.At least,keep misinformation to Yourself.

HAIL SATAN!

..Hail Satan! I must agree with "Yoyo"-- {it seems you are reading this buybull and buying in to certain garbage.} I have followed some of your posts and i think some do sound kikish.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clint27w05" <clint27w05@ wrote:

Second kikish post.There is No nibiru planet.At least,keep misinformation to Yourself.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back