Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Prayers and rituals oral

You can make prayers to Lucifer and his demons? And the rituals? Everyone needs equipametos or have some that just prescisa speak (orally)?

No ritual props are *obligatory* (but they help sometimes), your mind is all you need to practice Satanism. Your Guardian Demons and Satan will always hear when you talk to them, the best is not to be worry if they are hearing you or not as it will disturb, they surely hear and sometimes answer, for thi is very important to do void meditation, sometimes just stop and hear what they have to talk to you.
And about your posts, if you use Google Translator, make sure you write it correct because some words still in portuguese.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

You can make prayers to Lucifer and his demons? And the rituals? Everyone needs equipametos or have some that just prescisa speak (orally)?

hi i am African and i am spiritualist i need demons to help my spells work better so please help give me easy and effective spell to summon a demon............thank you father Lucifer

If I do meditation I need to light the candles ?

Hail Father Satan!!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 14:19:27 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Prayers and rituals oral
  do meditations daily to open up your chakras
and unblock then

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

It's your call. Not everyone does this, some people do.Just make sure the candle is not near curtains or flammable material. And there are no pets in your room when you meditate, that could knock it over.

From: "ntombifuthidlamini23@..." <ntombifuthidlamini23@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 10:23:26 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Prayers and rituals oral

If I do meditation I need to light the candles ?

Hail Father Satan!!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 14:19:27 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Prayers and rituals oral
  do meditations daily to open up your chakras
and unblock then

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back