Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

prayer: in mind or just aloud

dalightskin

I have question about prayer to Satan. My older brother is currently in a relationship with a woman named Hannah and I have taken a real liking to her. Recently I realized first hand the verbal abuse that my brother has given her, this gets to the point where she starts crying! Afterwards I prayed to Satan for their relationship to work out, I did it in my head so they didn't hear me, I'm wondering if it's easier for Satan to hear you aloud or if you have to perform the standard ritual as I dont have an astral temple yet to perform it. Please reply for future references.

Praying/talking to Satan in your mind or out loud quietly works either way. He hears everything, and He will hear you.
Hail Satan!

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 11:43 AM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have question about prayer to Satan. My older brother is currently in a relationship with a woman named Hannah and I have taken a real liking to her. Recently I realized first hand the verbal abuse that my brother has given her, this gets to the point where she starts crying! Afterwards I prayed to Satan for their relationship to work out, I did it in my head so they didn't hear me, I'm wondering if it's easier for Satan to hear you aloud or if you have to perform the standard ritual as I dont have an astral temple yet to perform it. Please reply for future references.

Just picture his sigil in your head and talk to him either out loud or in your head. Use whatever works for you regardless of what you do he always hears us. I recommend you also talk with your brother about how much of a jerk he is being and tell him he should stop it (of course don't bring up Satanism in anyway) 

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 11:43 AM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Satan and the demons hear all when it come to the heart of a true spiritual satanist. They know all Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back