Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Prana and Body Parts

jhd4412

One of the main things a Spiritual Satanist does is increase the prana in the chakras and to activate them in the astral body. The major chakras are either in the same space as certain endocrine glands or places where there are parts in the physical body that affect or stimulate them. The endocrine glands produce and secrete chemicals and hormones into our blood stream that control puberty, sexuality, emotions to a large extent, that stimulate the mind and imagination, metabolism, health, and more. So, by increasing the prana in the chakras which are in the astral body, you are simultaneously strengthening and increasing the functioning of the endocrine glands. Now imagine, that one endocrine gland is not functioning enough in relation to the other endocrine glands. In the astral body this state would be manifest as a lack of prana in the corresponding chakra. So, to solve the problem you would simply meditate in an appropriate way to increase the prana in that specific chakra, such as vibrating the necronomicon god-name that stimulates that chakra and visualizing it having it's bright color, et cetera.

Now as has been stated before in the groups and on the website, there are various centers in the astral body. Now, even if you do not know where they exactly are you can still solve problems in the physical body by simply increasing prana in the body part where the problem resides and programming it to heal. It is for this reason that a knowledge of the physical body and its processes are quite important in magic, and if great progress is to be made as a Spiritual Satanist.

For instance, when the Kundalini rises what happens, is it causes a dramatic increase of the traveling of impulses and information of the nervous system through the spine, and to and from the body and mind, which increases the power of the mind over the body, health, and much more awareness of the physical body.

This is from my own experiences (the effects of increasing prana in certain body parts), and I have tested this continually.  I asked Satan if there was anything I could do to repay him for his help, and basically told me to post this particular information I had. I hope this helps.

Hail Satan, Hail Inanna, Hail Thoth, Hail Azazel

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back