Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Powerful Working for Money.

hoodedcobra666

Father Satan wants all of us to have money and no longer be economical slaves and to come to our own on this lifelong problem that torments many if not most of us. Writting all one would need for getting money would take a book and I cannot do it now, but I am giving a trick right here that will empower your money working(s) very much.

Before I go into the working and everything, I will have to explain a little bit the anatomy of the Soul and how this works in money magick. This can be skipped and one can go directly to the working, but I would advise knowing the mechanisms first [Some know already, but some do not], as to realize how the method works all in itself. Not to make the post overly tiring or completely outlandish, I will do my best to compose the Hell out of it.

As we know the Soul is composed from Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Ether elements. Many cultures and all talk the talk about this, but the purpose of the post is to give a handle to show a fine line on how this relates to magickal success, before I move to the working itself.

Money and wealth are of the Earth element. The Aura has all the abilities of the elements. Long story short, you need to read on the elements of the JoS to understand what elements relate to what. For this that I'm going to write we will need just two main points. First point, Earth and Water are magnetic. Fire and Air are electrict. Electric and Magnetic forces are basically what the Universe is all about. Our Soul is composed of those elements. Subtly, the Elemental setup of our Soul determines the powers of someone's Soul. Therefore, balancing the elements and having them all in balance conveys an important message.

One can see how they are setup elementally through their natal chart. According to their elemental balance and setup in the Soul, working on certain magickal workings will have success or failure. Though this all relates to other factors that I would write later on as this could take a book now. To make this simple as it gets. A person with Air predominance would have a natural skill of casting air magick, communication, inciting people to have no emotion at all or whatever. A person with fire wouldn't have much of a problem of increasing their confidence, or destruction magick. A person of water would have less of a problem casting a love spell and making it right, since they themselves have more emotions and more water in the Soul. A person balanced between the Elements [although this is very rare and never 100% of a balance]

As above so below. Elemental setup shows whats within and by the nature of the universe, what is within is going to show without. According to all the above, our Aura has magnetic, electric and electromagnetic property. Magnetic energy acts as a magnet. It either repels or brings closer. Electric energy acts as electricity, it passes by and energizes. In other words, depending on the energies of your own Soul, determines your magickal success. I am doing my best to put this in the simplest words I can and I believe most will get it. A strong magnetic energy that is of the Earth element magnetism, will draw towards you things of the Earth element. Things according to that element.

In simple words. Increasing either the Earth element or the Magnetic power of your Aura, will increase your power to draw things to yourself. Material things. Since Magnetic energy is Female energy, it has the ability to give birth and is assosciated with the right side of the brain, the Ida nadi. Which is the source of creation. All these work in analogy, which is better to be understood than written down.

I note this is an addon you can add to your magickal workings in regards to money. The Aura is a holy force that is the connection of Magnetic and Electric powers thus is Electromagnetic. It also contains the carrier of energy, which is light. Therefore with that being said, you need to think of it that way. Your Aura has a certain power that specifically draws money and is Magnetic and related to the Earth element. Many people with predominant Earth element are more powerful in aquiring wealth, seen from one standpoint. Because the Soul actually acts like a vaccum that draws in the money and other physical things.

Enough of freaking theory now. Lets get down to practice.

***NOTE: TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION YOUR LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT AND NEVER LET YOUR ENERGIES DROP. HOW MUCH MONEY THIS WILL BRING IS RELATED TO YOUR STATE OF DEVELOPMENT. NO MATTER WHAT DO NOT QUIT THE WORKING BEFORE GETTING THE 40 DAY CYCLE, WITHOUT LEAVING A DAY OUT.

-----THE WORKING:

YOU MUST PICK ONE MONEY SPELL YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH, BEFORE YOU ADD-ON THE OTHER METHOD I'M GOING TO ADRESS. IT WILL ADD UP ON WHAT YOU DO. WHILE MAGICKAL SPELLS WORK ON GETTING YOUR UNCONSCIOUS TO WORK, THE METHOD WILL BASICALLY PROVIDE MORE AND MORE FUEL FOR THE PROCEDURE TO RUN.

Here are the money spells. Choose one that feels comfortable and the rest is inside the PDF:

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gLAjUd9hum ... Spells.pdf

AFTER YOU CHOSE ONE, UNDERSTOOD HOW TO DO IT, READ BELOW:

The little additional tricks that will do the 'miracle' is simple, yet of amazing power. It took a whole essay to explain what mechanism makes it possible to attract money and physical things. By knowing the mechanism I found a method that actually gets to empower the source of your Aura's ability to draw money. I explained what this source is above. But simply the method is as follows:

The Runes we will be using for this are either Odhal or Fehu. Both Runes are assosciated with Wealth and Riches. Additional Runes that are for a more general and carefree use, are Sowilo and Raidho. Use which one you feel applies to the working at hand. I would say Raidho or Fehu work best. Use whatever variation feels comfortable to your own psyche.

So as it was being said, your Aura has a certain power, to draw money to you. This power could be weaker or stronger. Do not care about this. What the little trick is, that you will be empowering this CERTAIN ABILITY OF YOUR AURA, TO DRAW MONEY. This will in turn enforce your other working of money, since the Aura is doing all the job in magickal success.

Bear in mind that this WILL NOT leave you depleted of energy, neither you will spend any energy. This is like a meditation, but should be practised on a consistent daily basis.

-------------The meditation is as follows:

Keep these numbers below to yourself. Just make sure you can do this for like 40 days. So do not do a supreme number and let it down later.

Inhale Gold energy from the Sun [Although the Sun is optional for this, you can just use the Runic energy that you will Raise later]. This done out in the Sun is a straight shot for success. Like anything else, day and hour of the Sun are the best. Inhale energy from the Sun and think in your mind with intent, that every breath you take, this energy specifically empowers the ability of your aura to draw MONEY to you, IN A POSITIVE WAY.

After you have completed like 20 breaths, Start vibrating the Rune of your choice right int your Aura. 20 breaths, 20 vibrations, or anything.

Start vibrating into your Aura, FFFFFFFFF-EEEEEEEEEE-HHHHHHHHHHH-UUUUUUUUUUU. See the Rune Fehu right into your Aura, vibrating and giving out so much light that its blinding.

When you're done, affirm intently 8 times: "The energy of the Rune Fehu is empowering the ability of my Aura to draw money to me, in a positive and fast way for me".

Or something like "The energy of the Rune Fehu is empowering energy that draws money into my aura in a positive way for me, permanently". Adjust this, but you get the meaning.

YOU EMPOWER THE ABILITY OF YOUR AURA, SPECIFICALLY FOR A PURPOSE. THIS IS NOT PROGRAMMING, THIS IS EMPOWERMENT OF A SPECIFIC ABILITY AND ENERGY THAT IS OF CRUCIAL IMPORTANT IN THE GOAL SET, ACQUIRING MONEY.

You're done. What you did right now is empower the Source that determines the success and outcome of your money working. Depending on how much and for how long you do this, you will empower the source that determines how much money you will draw to yourself, thus empowering your workings in regards to money gain, all together.

-----------------

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting this.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 19, 2013, at 9:29 AM, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Father Satan wants all of us to have money and no longer be economical slaves and to come to our own on this lifelong problem that torments many if not most of us. Writting all one would need for getting money would take a book and I cannot do it now, but I am giving a trick right here that will empower your money working(s) very much.

Before I go into the working and everything, I will have to explain a little bit the anatomy of the Soul and how this works in money magick. This can be skipped and one can go directly to the working, but I would advise knowing the mechanisms first [Some know already, but some do not], as to realize how the method works all in itself. Not to make the post overly tiring or completely outlandish, I will do my best to compose the Hell out of it.

As we know the Soul is composed from Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Ether elements. Many cultures and all talk the talk about this, but the purpose of the post is to give a handle to show a fine line on how this relates to magickal success, before I move to the working itself.

Money and wealth are of the Earth element. The Aura has all the abilities of the elements. Long story short, you need to read on the elements of the JoS to understand what elements relate to what. For this that I'm going to write we will need just two main points. First point, Earth and Water are magnetic. Fire and Air are electrict. Electric and Magnetic forces are basically what the Universe is all about. Our Soul is composed of those elements. Subtly, the Elemental setup of our Soul determines the powers of someone's Soul. Therefore, balancing the elements and having them all in balance conveys an important message.

One can see how they are setup elementally through their natal chart. According to their elemental balance and setup in the Soul, working on certain magickal workings will have success or failure. Though this all relates to other factors that I would write later on as this could take a book now. To make this simple as it gets. A person with Air predominance would have a natural skill of casting air magick, communication, inciting people to have no emotion at all or whatever. A person with fire wouldn't have much of a problem of increasing their confidence, or destruction magick. A person of water would have less of a problem casting a love spell and making it right, since they themselves have more emotions and more water in the Soul. A person balanced between the Elements [although this is very rare and never 100% of a balance]

As above so below. Elemental setup shows whats within and by the nature of the universe, what is within is going to show without. According to all the above, our Aura has magnetic, electric and electromagnetic property. Magnetic energy acts as a magnet. It either repels or brings closer. Electric energy acts as electricity, it passes by and energizes. In other words, depending on the energies of your own Soul, determines your magickal success. I am doing my best to put this in the simplest words I can and I believe most will get it. A strong magnetic energy that is of the Earth element magnetism, will draw towards you things of the Earth element. Things according to that element.

In simple words. Increasing either the Earth element or the Magnetic power of your Aura, will increase your power to draw things to yourself. Material things. Since Magnetic energy is Female energy, it has the ability to give birth and is assosciated with the right side of the brain, the Ida nadi. Which is the source of creation. All these work in analogy, which is better to be understood than written down.

I note this is an addon you can add to your magickal workings in regards to money. The Aura is a holy force that is the connection of Magnetic and Electric powers thus is Electromagnetic. It also contains the carrier of energy, which is light. Therefore with that being said, you need to think of it that way. Your Aura has a certain power that specifically draws money and is Magnetic and related to the Earth element. Many people with predominant Earth element are more powerful in aquiring wealth, seen from one standpoint. Because the Soul actually acts like a vaccum that draws in the money and other physical things.

***NOTE: TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION YOUR LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT AND NEVER LET YOUR ENERGIES DROP. HOW MUCH MONEY THIS WILL BRING IS RELATED TO YOUR STATE OF DEVELOPMENT. NO MATTER WHAT DO NOT QUIT THE WORKING BEFORE GETTING THE 40 DAY CYCLE, WITHOUT LEAVING A DAY OUT.

-----THE WORKING:

YOU MUST PICK ONE MONEY SPELL YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH, BEFORE YOU ADD-ON THE OTHER METHOD I'M GOING TO ADRESS. IT WILL ADD UP ON WHAT YOU DO. WHILE MAGICKAL SPELLS WORK ON GETTING YOUR UNCONSCIOUS TO WORK, THE METHOD WILL BASICALLY PROVIDE MORE AND MORE FUEL FOR THE PROCEDURE TO RUN.

Here are the money spells. Choose one that feels comfortable and the rest is inside the PDF:

The little additional tricks that will do the 'miracle' is simple, yet of amazing power. It took a whole essay to explain what mechanism makes it possible to attract money and physical things. By knowing the mechanism I found a method that actually gets to empower the source of your Aura's ability to draw money. I explained what this source is above. But simply the method is as follows:

The Runes we will be using for this are either Odhal or Fehu. Both Runes are assosciated with Wealth and Riches. Additional Runes that are for a more general and carefree use, are Sowilo and Raidho. Use which one you feel applies to the working at hand. I would say Raidho or Fehu work best. Use whatever variation feels comfortable to your own psyche.

So as it was being said, your Aura has a certain power, to draw money to you. This power could be weaker or stronger. Do not care about this. What the little trick is, that you will be empowering this CERTAIN ABILITY OF YOUR AURA, TO DRAW MONEY. This will in turn enforce your other working of money, since the Aura is doing all the job in magickal success.

Bear in mind that this WILL NOT leave you depleted of energy, neither you will spend any energy. This is like a meditation, but should be practised on a consistent daily basis.

Keep these numbers below to yourself. Just make sure you can do this for like 40 days. So do not do a supreme number and let it down later.

Inhale Gold energy from the Sun [Although the Sun is optional for this, you can just use the Runic energy that you will Raise later]. This done out in the Sun is a straight shot for success. Like anything else, day and hour of the Sun are the best. Inhale energy from the Sun and think in your mind with intent, that every breath you take, this energy specifically empowers the ability of your aura to draw MONEY to you, IN A POSITIVE WAY.

After you have completed like 20 breaths, Start vibrating the Rune of your choice right int your Aura. 20 breaths, 20 vibrations, or anything.

Start vibrating into your Aura, FFFFFFFFF-EEEEEEEEEE-HHHHHHHHHHH-UUUUUUUUUUU. See the Rune Fehu right into your Aura, vibrating and giving out so much light that its blinding.

When you're done, affirm intently 8 times: "The energy of the Rune Fehu is empowering the ability of my Aura to draw money to me, in a positive and fast way for me".

Or something like "The energy of the Rune Fehu is empowering energy that draws money into my aura in a positive way for me, permanently". Adjust this, but you get the meaning.

YOU EMPOWER THE ABILITY OF YOUR AURA, SPECIFICALLY FOR A PURPOSE. THIS IS NOT PROGRAMMING, THIS IS EMPOWERMENT OF A SPECIFIC ABILITY AND ENERGY THAT IS OF CRUCIAL IMPORTANT IN THE GOAL SET, ACQUIRING MONEY.

You're done. What you did right now is empower the Source that determines the success and outcome of your money working. Depending on how much and for how long you do this, you will empower the source that determines how much money you will draw to yourself, thus empowering your workings in regards to money gain, all together.

-----------------

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

The link is here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/files/MONEY/

The PDF is the Money Spells PDF.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

-----THE WORKING:

-----------------

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting this, but the link doesn't work for me.  I have a few money spells/workings that I've used, and they do work, quickly and unexpectedly, but I've only been able to obtain moderate amounts.  This is definitely something we need to know, about the meditation and empowering the aura aspects.   Hail Satan!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Powerful Working for Money.

-----THE WORKING:

-----------------

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

Ok, I have this, those are the spells I was talking about, thanks again!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:57 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Powerful Working for Money.
  The link is here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/files/MONEY/

The PDF is the Money Spells PDF.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" wrote:

-----THE WORKING:

-----------------

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

A bit off topic, but also wanted to add.

This theory (everyone should read it, it is so important to learn about the inner workings of the soul and magick) shows the importance of invoking the elements. For those who are up to it. It is important to note that you should be invoking the elements, both into your aura, and chakras once you are at that stage. This will, over time, bring this all important balance Hoodedcobra mentioned. Invokation of the elements isn't simply to amplify magickal workings, it is an important part of the development and empowerment of the soul.

Great job Hood, I love reading about the theory behind a working.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

-----THE WORKING:

-----------------

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

<P class="MsoNormal"<FONT size="3" face="Times New Roman"Hello
Hoodedcobra,</FONT</P <P class="MsoNormal"<o<FONT size="3"
face="Times New Roman" </FONT</o</P <P class="MsoNormal"<FONT
size="3"<FONT face="Times New Roman"<SPAN </SPANThank you
for posting this.<SPAN </SPANI am thinking that this technique for
empowering the aura could be used during love spells/ workings since
those also utilize the attractive force of the aura.<SPAN </SPANWhat
are your thoughts on this?</FONT</FONT</P <P class="MsoNormal"<FONT
size="3"<FONT face="Times New Roman"<SPAN </SPANAlso, I
find the theoretical part of your post very informative, and I can see
how it could be expanded upon almost endlessly.<SPAN </SPANWith
in-depth study of this, one could discover any weakness or imbalance
present in one's spiritual make-up and work on strengthening and
balancing it—something that I would reason is a necessary step in
achieving Godhead.</FONT</FONT</P <P class="MsoNormal"<o<FONT
size="3" face="Times New Roman" </FONT</o</P <P
class="MsoNormal"<FONT size="3" face="Times New
Roman"Sincerely,</FONT</P <P class="MsoNormal"<o<FONT size="3"
size="3" face="Times New Roman"Adonais</FONT</P <P
class="MsoNormal"<o<FONT size="3" face="Times New Roman"
</FONT</o</P <P class="MsoNormal"<o<FONT size="3" face="Times New
Roman" </FONT</o</P <P class="MsoNormal"<FONT size="3" face="Times
New Roman"Hail Satan!!</FONT</P <P class="MsoNormal"<FONT size="3"
face="Times New Roman"Hail Andras!!</FONT</P <P
class="MsoNormal"<FONT size="3" face="Times New Roman"Hail
Adramelech!!</FONT</P <P class="MsoNormal"<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY:
'Times New Roman';FONT-SIZE: 12pt;"Hail All the Gods of
Hell!!</SPAN</P

Does it have to be 40 days? I just started money working 1. Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Siatris Teloah <siatris_teloah@... wrote:

Thanks for posting this, but the link doesn't work for me.  I have a few money spells/workings that I've used, and they do work, quickly and unexpectedly, but I've only been able to obtain moderate amounts.  This is definitely something we need to know, about the meditation and empowering the aura aspects. 

Hail Satan!!

-----THE WORKING:

-----------------

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

Exactly as you said it. You understood the purpose of it, aside from the money. I did not get so indepth for no reason. The reason now is clearer. One should consider other factors too, but this all would take a book. Especially because it would be time consuming and should be done and explained in a way so that one can apply it, rather than reading things like one is reading a boring theosophy text.

Its like knowing the engine of a car. You can drive it without knowing. But if you know how it works you can improve it, fix it if its broke down, etc. When your knowledge reaches a point through Satanic meditation, you can make a new one all together, other machines etc. You get what I mean. All in all, use knowledge as you please. Satan wants us all to come to Him with more achievements than things that did not work out. As a Father He wants us all to succeed.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adonais777" <adonais777@... wrote:

<P class="MsoNormal"<FONT size="3" face="Times New Roman"Hello
Hoodedcobra,</FONT</P <P class="MsoNormal"<o<FONT size="3"
size="3"<FONT face="Times New Roman"<SPAN </SPANThank you
for posting this.<SPAN </SPANI am thinking that this technique for
empowering the aura could be used during love spells/ workings since
those also utilize the attractive force of the aura.<SPAN </SPANWhat
are your thoughts on this?</FONT</FONT</P <P class="MsoNormal"<FONT
size="3"<FONT face="Times New Roman"<SPAN </SPANAlso, I
find the theoretical part of your post very informative, and I can see
how it could be expanded upon almost endlessly.<SPAN </SPANWith
in-depth study of this, one could discover any weakness or imbalance
present in one's spiritual make-up and work on strengthening and
balancing it—something that I would reason is a necessary step in
achieving Godhead.</FONT</FONT</P <P class="MsoNormal"<o<FONT
size="3" face="Times New Roman" </FONT</o</P <P
class="MsoNormal"<FONT size="3" face="Times New
Roman"Sincerely,</FONT</P <P class="MsoNormal"<o<FONT size="3"
size="3" face="Times New Roman"Adonais</FONT</P <P
class="MsoNormal"<o<FONT size="3" face="Times New Roman"
</FONT</o</P <P class="MsoNormal"<o<FONT size="3" face="Times New
Roman" </FONT</o</P <P class="MsoNormal"<FONT size="3" face="Times
New Roman"Hail Satan!!</FONT</P <P class="MsoNormal"<FONT size="3"
face="Times New Roman"Hail Andras!!</FONT</P <P
class="MsoNormal"<FONT size="3" face="Times New Roman"Hail
Adramelech!!</FONT</P <P class="MsoNormal"<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY:
'Times New Roman';FONT-SIZE: 12pt;"Hail All the Gods of
Hell!!</SPAN</P

This makes the little difference in it. Continue on your efforts with this little add-on. If you will, after you do, let us know. I had much success with it, in less than 10 days.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Siatris Teloah <siatris_teloah@... wrote:

Thanks for posting this, but the link doesn't work for me.  I have a few money spells/workings that I've used, and they do work, quickly and unexpectedly, but I've only been able to obtain moderate amounts.  This is definitely something we need to know, about the meditation and empowering the aura aspects. 

Hail Satan!!

-----THE WORKING:

-----------------

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Hie,
Can cleary state how to get money quickly and say bye bye to poverty?

--- On Tue, 2/19/13, James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Powerful Working for Money.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 5:51 PM

Thank you for posting this.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 19, 2013, at 9:29 A[/IMG]hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

-----THE WORKING:

-----------------

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links
[/TD]

<PThank you, Cobra. I don't know why my other post came out so
garbled. :(</P <PThe car analogy is very effective because what we do
through power meditations etc. is definitely an overhaul of the self and
soul.</P <PSincerely,</P <PAdonais</P <P </P <PHail Satan!!</P

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back