Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Powerful energy connection

dark_pagan_666

This post is for those who are struggling with the group rituals and are new.
When it comes to doing the group rituals etc. I know some of you may struggle at this part. Gets enemy attacks; Feeling the ritual is nothing more than a burden, that it is boring, takes too long time. Well, remember this!
When you are participating in the group rituals or meditate, doing your daily or whatever. You are empowering your soul, at least with the Raum meditation. This meditation empowers your entire soul, and not just that. Doing power meditations empowers your fellow brothers and sisters in Satan!
You are empowering your soul, and theirs. When the others are also doing this, this empowers you as well in some extent. You help Father Satan in a war, and he helps you back.
This is a powerful cycle, you empower yourself, and this will empower the other dedicated, then the other empowers the others that leads back to you.
You are helping the gentile people to wake up, and with this, some of them find JoS and dedicate themselves. Which means, they now are a part of a powerful energy connection. And we grow more in power. The newly dedicated are already in a process, though we empower ourselves individually as well as a unit. Although, keep in mind that, if you do not meditate as a dedicated, you are connected to us, and if you ain't doing any, you are holding us back big time!
It's amazing, our True God of Humanity, Satan. Is beyond the kindest there is! He has made sure that we are empowering ourselves at mostly all times in some respects. Just think for a moment, how fast are you growing etc?
Obviously, faster than the average.
Sooo...NO!!! The group rituals are NOT a burden, far from it, you are only doing yourself and the world a favor, may be boring..but then you seriously should recheck your way of thinking.
Well, as a part of this powerful energy connection, that are being empowered as a unit, thus individually. We ALL are asked to perform the rituals at least once, for a very obvious reason.
We are not doomed or helpless shitheads that pray to a non-existent god sitting on the clouds that created a species that he can torture and hate with all passion. No, we are The Elites. THE ELITES THAT IS BECOMING A GOD OF OUR VERY OWN, AND AS BECOMING GODS WE ONLY HAVE ONE TRUE GOD THAT HAS GIVEN US THIS GIFT. SATAN!!!
I did the group ritual yesterday, and felt all this. And I believe it was a Kundalini experience. Some of you may already knew about the energy connections, but this post is for those who didn't.
~ Dark Pagan 666
HAIL SATAN!!!

Really appreciate this post. I feel like even with my attempts to stay close to satan, participating, I truly believe I have been attacked over and over. Just got out of the ER last night and got suggested meds that would hold me back spiritually. Still continuing to do the ritual daily. Am I more vulnerable with the more power I receive and share?
On Dec 8, 2014 7:00 PM, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  This post is for those who are struggling with the group rituals and are new.
When it comes to doing the group rituals etc. I know some of you may struggle at this part. Gets enemy attacks; Feeling the ritual is nothing more than a burden, that it is boring, takes too long time. Well, remember this!
When you are participating in the group rituals or meditate, doing your daily or whatever. You are empowering your soul, at least with the Raum meditation. This meditation empowers your entire soul, and not just that. Doing power meditations empowers your fellow brothers and sisters in Satan!
You are empowering your soul, and theirs. When the others are also doing this, this empowers you as well in some extent. You help Father Satan in a war, and he helps you back.
This is a powerful cycle, you empower yourself, and this will empower the other dedicated, then the other empowers the others that leads back to you.
You are helping the gentile people to wake up, and with this, some of them find JoS and dedicate themselves. Which means, they now are a part of a powerful energy connection. And we grow more in power. The newly dedicated are already in a process, though we empower ourselves individually as well as a unit. Although, keep in mind that, if you do not meditate as a dedicated, you are connected to us, and if you ain't doing any, you are holding us back big time!
It's amazing, our True God of Humanity, Satan. Is beyond the kindest there is! He has made sure that we are empowering ourselves at mostly all times in some respects. Just think for a moment, how fast are you growing etc?
Obviously, faster than the average.
Sooo...NO!!! The group rituals are NOT a burden, far from it, you are only doing yourself and the world a favor, may be boring..but then you seriously should recheck your way of thinking.
Well, as a part of this powerful energy connection, that are being empowered as a unit, thus individually. We ALL are asked to perform the rituals at least once, for a very obvious reason.
We are not doomed or helpless shitheads that pray to a non-existent god sitting on the clouds that created a species that he can torture and hate with all passion. No, we are The Elites. THE ELITES THAT IS BECOMING A GOD OF OUR VERY OWN, AND AS BECOMING GODS WE ONLY HAVE ONE TRUE GOD THAT HAS GIVEN US THIS GIFT. SATAN!!!
I did the group ritual yesterday, and felt all this. And I believe it was a Kundalini experience. Some of you may already knew about the energy connections, but this post is for those who didn't.
~ Dark Pagan 666
HAIL SATAN!!!

Hmph, it's not boring, it's fun, although the enemy tries to make me wimp out.
Yes, the energy is a little intense, but, it's not a problem.

I will sacrifice whatever is necessary to see justice done.

As I have said previously, I'm sicka seein' this shit. roughly 2,000 years ago, and back to our beginning, we were a purely satanic race, powerful, advanced. Then this neurotic enemy filth hits us. These jewish stains offend my soul.

Just like Lord Baalzebub, I WILL NOT back down from an enemy.

The ritual could be too powerful, and I will still do it.

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back