Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

power meditations

Jose1

How long should one, suggested, daily meditation be done? 1 month? 3? If the answer is "until mastered," how does one know it has been mastered? What I really want to know is when do I move on to the next power meditation?

I'm not really sure if I understand your question. 
Power Meditations ( as a whole) need to do daily, but I personally do some from time to time, like 1 out of 3 days, for meditations that take alot of time or are harder, for example : Deep Trance [ takes me atleast 1 hour to get it right].
There's no right time each person has a different experience and approach to spiritual activity. You will know when you master one meditation. But this only means you got better at it, you still need to practice it. Many VERY experienced members here with more than let's say 3 years still practice daily the meditations under the " BEGGINER" category on the JoS website. Those meditations are for begginers because they are accessible, but that doesn't mean you stop doing them when you advance spiritually. You will ALWAYS need to to clean your aura/chakra daily, breath energy , and possibly void. It's the kind of stuff that are extremely important even if they are for begginers.
Hope this helped.
Ave Satanas
On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:40 AM, Jose <jsantos1992@... wrote:
  How long should one, suggested, daily meditation be done? 1 month? 3? If the answer is "until mastered," how does one know it has been mastered? What I really want to know is when do I move on to the next power meditation?

What Igor has said is true. Power meditations should be done everyday according to a schedule that you set for yourself. 'Mastering' a meditation does not mean you stop doing it and move onto the next one, never to revise it again. You should come back to it every now and again. What I do is focus hard on the beginner/intermediate meditations in order to truly empower my foundation and just keep that going till I want to slightly tweak my daily routine. Beginner meditations such as void, cleaning chakras/auras, breathing in energy really should be done everyday.

Also, the opening meditations in the beginner section are not a one-shot deal, they may need to be repeated in order to properly open your chakras.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor wrote:

Power Meditations ( as a whole) need to do daily, but I personally do some
from time to time, like 1 out of 3 days, for meditations that take alot of
time or are harder, for example : Deep Trance [ takes me atleast 1 hour to
get it right].

There's no right time each person has a different experience and approach
to spiritual activity. You will know when you master one meditation. But
this only means you got better at it, you still need to practice it. Many
VERY experienced members here with more than let's say 3 years still
practice daily the meditations under the " BEGGINER" category on the JoS
website. Those meditations are for begginers because they are accessible,
but that doesn't mean you stop doing them when you advance spiritually. You
will ALWAYS need to to clean your aura/chakra daily, breath energy , and
possibly void. It's the kind of stuff that are extremely important even if
they are for begginers.

Hope this helped.

Ave Satanas

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:40 AM, Jose wrote:

How long should one, suggested, daily meditation be done? 1 month? 3? If
the answer is "until mastered," how does one know it has been mastered?
What I really want to know is when do I move on to the next power
meditation?

Thank you. I am just worried about time. I looked at the list of power meditations and saw...a long list. I am very busy. Do I need to do all of those everyday? or just the suggested ones like void, cleaning chakras/auras breathing in energy? I have the same question for the breathing exercises. Do i pick a certain few(power meditation and breathing exercises) to do daily or all of them? Im confused on that part.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 2:07 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: power meditations
  What Igor has said is true. Power meditations should be done everyday according to a schedule that you set for yourself. 'Mastering' a meditation does not mean you stop doing it and move onto the next one, never to revise it again. You should come back to it every now and again. What I do is focus hard on the beginner/intermediate meditations in order to truly empower my foundation and just keep that going till I want to slightly tweak my daily routine. Beginner meditations such as void, cleaning chakras/auras, breathing in energy really should be done everyday.

Also, the opening meditations in the beginner section are not a one-shot deal, they may need to be repeated in order to properly open your chakras.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Igor Bedzor wrote:

Power Meditations ( as a whole) need to do daily, but I personally do some
from time to time, like 1 out of 3 days, for meditations that take alot of
time or are harder, for example : Deep Trance [ takes me atleast 1 hour to
get it right].

There's no right time each person has a different experience and approach
to spiritual activity. You will know when you master one meditation. But
this only means you got better at it, you still need to practice it. Many
VERY experienced members here with more than let's say 3 years still
practice daily the meditations under the " BEGGINER" category on the JoS
website. Those meditations are for begginers because they are accessible,
but that doesn't mean you stop doing them when you advance spiritually. You
will ALWAYS need to to clean your aura/chakra daily, breath energy , and
possibly void. It's the kind of stuff that are extremely important even if
they are for begginers.

Hope this helped.

Ave Satanas

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:40 AM, Jose wrote:

How long should one, suggested, daily meditation be done? 1 month? 3? If
the answer is "until mastered," how does one know it has been mastered?
What I really want to know is when do I move on to the next power
meditation?

Hello i was wondering if its safe to be practicing any of these Power meditations even though i haven't dedicated myself to satan yet?

to the best of all what i have being reading it is advised not to go deep into any of the meditations unless you are dedicated already to Satan,i advice you get your self dedicated first.
hail melek ta-us.

It is a safe for you to practice power meditations, even if you are not dedicated. I would wait until you Are dedicated to do rituals. See if you can feel the Charisma from having a Clean Aura. The first time I did it correctly, I felt like it was suddenly the best day, I felt so Good!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html

Hail Satan!!Forever in the Service of Satan.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 6:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] power meditations

Hello i was wondering if its safe to be practicing any of these Power meditations even though i haven't dedicated myself to satan yet?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back