Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

power meditation index- questions

makar199114

Should all the meditations given in beginning level (or any level) be performed everyday? How much time does it take?

After how much time should I move from beginning to intermediate and to the advanced level? or how do I know that I should move onto next level?

Should I do meditations given for hell's army after completing advanced level in power meditations? or can I start with those anyway?

Should meditations be done twice a day?

I have meditations on my site wich is in your other message. However do the beginning m3editations first, then my advice is go to the training program. finish it and while doing it do the intermedate part. Do not do the advanced part until you are done with the program...

Good luck to you!

Ave Satans

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:

Should all the meditations given in beginning level (or any level) be performed everyday? How much time does it take?

After how much time should I move from beginning to intermediate and to the advanced level? or how do I know that I should move onto next level?

Should I do meditations given for hell's army after completing advanced level in power meditations? or can I start with those anyway?

Should meditations be done twice a day?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back