Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Power Mediation Program?

First L

After making the commitment i noticed that beginners to satanism should meditate to have become strong in spirit. Does meditation have to be done or not really? Reason why I'm asking is because 2-3 years ago I used to meditate all the time so i could practice Telekinetic abilities which I had many success in that area. Even though that was back then, should i still continue to meditate or nah? Just wandering.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "First L" <snydernm@... wrote:
After making the commitment i noticed that beginners to satanism should meditate to have become strong in spirit. Does meditation have to be done or not really? Reason why I'm asking is because 2-3 years ago I used to meditate all the time so i could practice Telekinetic abilities which I had many success in that area. Even though that was back then, should i still continue to meditate or nah? Just wandering.
I thought it was common sense, weather you were as strong as a god or just starting out, that you should meditate.

Yeah, you should still meditate to further yourself.

theres nothing wrong with returning to basic meditation. you should continue. rreturning to basic meditation isnt a crime lol... and you can still experiment with different meditations...theres so many and for different uses to. keep going at it..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "First L" <snydernm@... wrote:
you should because that's what we exist for.that's why we have a human body to live on.to meditate.lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back