Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Potentially embarassingly stupid rune question

iorost

"The Runic Kabbalah" and "Using the Runes" link don't work. There's several other links on the site that are broken which I'll inevitably get around to notifying you guys about. I did find the kabbalah in Satan's library, although I'm having trouble finding out the numbers associated with runes? Is it just the order they are in the alphabet? If so, I only need to vibrate/affirm once that I'm obtaining a new job while using Fehu and green energy?

Home
Towards the botto[/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B][/I]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 7:12 PM, "iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

"The Runic Kabbalah" and "Using the Runes" link don't work. There's several other links on the site that are broken which I'll inevitably get around to notifying you guys about. I did find the kabbalah in Satan's library, although I'm having trouble finding out the numbers associated with runes? Is it just the order they are in the alphabet? If so, I only need to vibrate/affirm once that I'm obtaining a new job while using Fehu and green energy?

You can use the Wayback Machine to access broken links.

Wayback Machine
https://archive.org/

You should use more than one vibration and affirmation. Higher numbers of vibrations will give more power to your working. You can use 9, 40, or 108 vibrations and 9 repetitions of the affirmation.

this page is frozen on the site, do you have another link?  
 NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY This E-mail message and its attachments (if any) are intended solely for the use of the addressee. In addition, this message and the attachments (if any) may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.

On Friday, September 12, 2014 12:35 AM, "Teloc Vovim teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<a rel="nofollow" class="y[/IMG]Home
Towards the botto[/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B][/I]
<a rel="nofollow" class="y[/IMG]www.JoyofSatan.org
<a rel="nofollow" class="y[/IMG]www.exposingchristianity.com
<a rel="nofollow" class="y[/IMG]http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 7:12 PM, "iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back