Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Potential strategy for "conquering" the internet

arch_enemy_94

Ok, so I guess it is high time we make our presence felt and show the people how these things really work. So, as I was saying, there are so many tools to promote information on the internet and they are easy to use, as well.
First one(and it is pretty obvious) is social media. Create a page on facebook and invite your friends to like it and boom, that's it. Afterwards, the snowball effect takes place, your friends like the page, the friends of your friends see it and they will visit it and, eventually, like it as well and then, the friends of the friends of your friends will see it and so on and so forth. Tweeter may be a useful tool as well, but, honestly, I don't use it, so I don't know how it works.
The second tool, as you said, forums and blogs.
The third tool are the automatic traffic exchange sites. If you don't know what these are, I will explain: they are sites on which you create an account and enter an URL. Once you do this, the site will automatically surf the web, visiting the sites entered by the other members. For every webpage you let that site visit, yours receive a hit. You do not need to keep the window open. You can minimize it so that you can take care of the fourth tool: manual traffic exchange. The only difference is that you need to keep the window open so that you SEE the content of the pages you are visiting. It should not take too much, as well. You have to stay on that webpage 15 seconds. If all of us visit 10 websites a day, it should be more than enough and it would take us about 2 minutes. However, I am pretty sure that you say "Ok, but if I don't need to watch the content of the pages I visit using the automatic traffic exchange sites, then how do I know that the other members do not do the same thing? How does it help our cause? Why should I bother?" Well, if my Search Engine Optimisatiom knowledge is not wrong, a webpage, the more hits it gets usually, the more chances it has to be found by someone who accidently types in the search engine a keyword that happens to be written on it. For example, if Exposing Christianity receives many hits every day and if someone randomly types on Google "filthy jews", there are high chances that the search results will consist in Exposing Christianity being on a decent place on the first page. When I type on Google "Lamb of god", I find the epic groove metal band first and THEN the fictious nazarene, because Lamb of god is a very popular band.
The fifth tool may be a quite interesting site: Fiverr. Fiverr is a site on which certain people accomplish some tasks. For example, some tasks sound something like "I will post your URL on x hundreds forums" or "I will deliver unlimited traffic to your URL for x days", "I will get your facebook page x thousands likes"(speaking of promoting our cause through social media), but, if you are curious, feel free to visit this site yourself, you have nothing to lose, on the contrary, you have something to win. We have something to win and the great news is that these people perform these tasks for ONLY FIVE DOLLARS. I hope you agree and you will reply. I am very curious what you think about this plan and it would be nice if you would reply so that we can establish much more details.
Thank you for your patience and sorry for the length of the post.

HAIL OUR PARENTS, LUCIFER AND LILITH!!!
HAIL OUR BROTHERS, THE DEMONS!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!
ONWARDS TO VICTORY AND GLORY!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back