Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Posting Trouble?

Sic luceat Lux

Has anyone else had a problem with posts going through lately. I have gotten three returned mail replies sent to my account. Somebody named r-thompson@... wtf? Who is that!? I emailed the JoS groups. In my old account post went through so fast, that was great! I wish this one was the same.

Yes, yes and yes! That's exactly what's happening to me! Fucking
r-thompson, whoever the fuck he is! This is so pissing me off. I knew
there was something off about that! Well, I made a new account in
Hotmail, so the fucker ain't gonna stop me posting! Hail Satan!

On 8/19/10, Sic luceat Lux <serpentgnosis@... wrote:
Has anyone else had a problem with posts going through lately. I have gotten
three returned mail replies sent to my account. Somebody named
r-thompson@... wtf? Who is that!? I emailed the JoS groups. In my
old
account post went through so fast, that was great! I wish this one was the
same.

yeah i've had this problem too at first it hought maybe the hps had a prob with what is aid but i thought if Satanists are supposed to be open minded then theres no fucking reason my posts surmans or my oppinons about shit shouldnt go threw. Also for the last few months my yahoo mail doesnt agree very will with my screan reader, I'm visually impaired btw and trying to heal my site. I wont be able to fix it completely right away but for now just trying to take it one step at a time... I've been doing some work for Father and trying to help others. Fuck, i got kicked out of one of the groups and Maxine isnt known for being closed minded and I know she can take some constructive criticism in fact at one point we all get critisized we take the advise as we see fit or we leave it... For further more i havnt been in the group for a while, I got wiff of some one trying to like hack the groups then i got called from someone who i was kinda an aquentints with that the group had a virus? Didnt want to take the risk... Anyway me and that freind arent exactly freinds in fact we never were just some bull shit in the past in fact Father is working on a few things...

Hail Satan
and good luck to you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Yes, yes and yes! That's exactly what's happening to me! Fucking
r-thompson, whoever the fuck he is! This is so pissing me off. I knew
there was something off about that! Well, I made a new account in
Hotmail, so the fucker ain't gonna stop me posting! Hail Satan!

On 8/19/10, Sic luceat Lux <serpentgnosis@... wrote:
Has anyone else had a problem with posts going through lately. I have gotten
three returned mail replies sent to my account. Somebody named
r-thompson@... wtf? Who is that!? I emailed the JoS groups. In my
old
account post went through so fast, that was great! I wish this one was the
same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back