Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Posting Trouble?

Sic luceat Lux

Has anyone else had a problem with posts going through lately. I have gotten three returned mail replies sent to my account. Somebody named r-thompson@... wtf? Who is that!? I emailed the JoS groups. In my old account post went through so fast, that was great! I wish this one was the same.

Hail Father Satan! ME too, i do not know who this person is and same thing happened to me today, I got 2 returned mails, what do I do about it? I have never had a problem before and lately everyone seems to be having all this shit going on with thier accounts!! by the way, i do like your new name Halo, welcome back. i am getting worried to post on here, wtf is going on????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sic luceat Lux <serpentgnosis@... wrote:

Has anyone else had a problem with posts going through lately. I have gotten
three returned mail replies sent to my account. Somebody named
r-thompson@... wtf? Who is that!? I emailed the JoS groups. In my old
account post went through so fast, that was great! I wish this one was the same.

I too have gotten this. And I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking it was odd as that even though I got this e-mail, my posts still went through...

Anyone else care to shed some light on the matter?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sic luceat Lux <serpentgnosis@... wrote:

Has anyone else had a problem with posts going through lately. I have gotten
three returned mail replies sent to my account. Somebody named
r-thompson@... wtf? Who is that!? I emailed the JoS groups. In my old
account post went through so fast, that was great! I wish this one was the same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back