Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Possible help with meditation

jonathanrjimenezh

Hello fellow Satanists, I have recently dedication myself to Satanism so I am fairly new to this.
I have absorbed as much information as I could from JoS website so that I could begin my path toward empowering my soul and sending as much energy as I can in the future to our Gods.

But currently I am having trouble with the meditations I have no clue if I am advancing or not or if I am getting any results. So I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for visualizing your chakras for soul cleansing, and opening and closing your chakras. I normally do it with my eyes closed, and it is a bit difficult to see them on my own body. While I have been doing the breathing excercises and feel calm and relaxed, am able to use void meditation to the point where I only think on the amount of time for each breathe. When it comes to cleansing or visualizing my own chakras I am completely stumped, same for cleaning my own soul or cleaning my own energy.

So if anyone does haves a suggestion for solving this, or a technique I would be very grateful for any kind of help that can be given.

HAIL, SATANAS

The key is in opening your psychic senses, this in my opinion is the most important step in your spiritual advancement and here's why: - You are more open to the Gods, and they can answer any questions you may have as long as you are sincere, honest and respectful. - You can see things on the astral, which includes your own soul and aura, and you will be able to tell physically whether your aura is cleansed and strong or not. Until then though, if you are meditating every day then you ARE progressing. Visualisation is always hard in the beginning but nothing of value comes easily, no pain no gain. Hail Satan!!!!http://luciferiexcelsi666.blogspot.com/ On Saturday, 12 April 2014, 13:18, "mechwar666@..." <mechwar666@... wrote:
  Hello fellow Satanists, I have recently dedication myself to Satanism so I am fairly new to this.
I have absorbed as much information as I could from JoS website so that I could begin my path toward empowering my soul and sending as much energy as I can in the future to our Gods.

But currently I am having trouble with the meditations I have no clue if I am advancing or not or if I am getting any results. So I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for visualizing your chakras for soul cleansing, and opening and closing your chakras. I normally do it with my eyes closed, and it is a bit difficult to see them on my own body. While I have been doing the breathing excercises and feel calm and relaxed, am able to use void meditation to the point where I only think on the amount of time for each breathe. When it comes to cleansing or visualizing my own chakras I am completely stumped, same for cleaning my own soul or cleaning my own energy.

So if anyone does haves a suggestion for solving this, or a technique I would be very grateful for any kind of help that can be given.

HAIL, SATANAS

Thank you for the reply. Based on your answer I started the 4 day program to open my third eye. And it really works I could feel my third eye yesterday (1st day) and even if it was a bit uncomfortable at first in my forhead I felt it was excellent the fact I could tell just by vibrating Toth's name where my third eye was at.

Only thing is that when I was visualizing it as a reverse pyramid made of bright white light, I started seeing things I could not identify in a very quick succession. So I stopped immediately thinking I might have done something wrong and started doing Void meditation immediately afterwards. So I am wondering whether this kind of thing is normal or not. It is great if my third eye is opening but if I can't focus or feel insecure of the images I am capable of seeing and not controlling them is it my fault or just my lack of psychic sense at work?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back