Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Possible explanation of how UFO's and Levitation work? Or cool theor

satan_is_truth

So, while walking my dog, I thought of something cool. I haven't done the scientific research behind this to confirm it yet, I must say. But we all know that the Earth has an aura, a really big one since it's a planet. So visualize Earth with it's vibrant (i believe) blue aura around it. Could it's aura be the gravitational force that keeps all of everything upon its surface?

Then this could possibly explain how UFO's and levitation work. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html
In this sermon, it is said: "They navigated the craft by using their own bioelectricity, powerful telepathy and telekinesis. The adjustable bands they placed on their heads to navigate the craft acted as thought amplifiers."

I also recall reading about how when Father Satan levitated in front of HP Maxine, his aura grew very bright.

Since the perfected soul vibrates to the suns octave, this could be how levitation works. With concentration, for a temporary amount of time, you would brighten your aura (thus raising it above Earths frequency) resulting in the freedom to travel around Earths gravitational force? (Since your aura would be vibrating much faster than that of Earths, which we are all inside of).

Visualize Earth and its blue aura, then little stars brightening and traveling within it (I tend to think best with visions and pictures)

And since UFO's are engineered via 'thought amplifiers', it would be the same basic principle except rather just your own individual body, you are "connected as one" with the aircraft and doing the same thing?

Then of course its even cooler to think about how this applies to ourselves, what not with our souls, aura's, thought-power, etc.

Just something cool to ponder :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back