Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Possible enemy attack?

dobsgw

I was just in a class when I started feeling very tired and I could see grey glowing light splotches in the corner of my eye. The tiredness got worse and worse until I put a blue aura around myself and it's eased off hugely.
Could this be an attack or am I just worried over nothing? I haven't felt anything like that for a long time...

If it happened how you said it happened it quite possibly could have been one. Just keep your protective aura STRONG.
Ave Enki and the Original Gods of Duat!!!

------------------------------
On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 7:02 AM PST dobsgw@... wrote:

I was just in a class when I started feeling very tired and I could see grey glowing light splotches in the corner of my eye. The tiredness got worse and worse until I put a blue aura around myself and it's eased off hugely.
Could this be an attack or am I just worried over nothing? I haven't felt anything like that for a long time...

the attacks can be tiresome or like being jabbed with a needle full of crack,i hate them both,then again the heart pounding feeling can be a possative by default thing of immense power,i just dont handle exitement to well,i always think im dying.anyway,im not an expert but im dedicated and i wouldnt put a lot of emphasis on what exactly it was or wasnt,id say that if it feels like an attack then you should treat it like one and extinguish it.not that you shouldnt ask these questions though.its a "the answer is in you" type thing more than anything else.

If it was make sure to never allow yourself to pass out. This will give them complete control to fuck with your mind. You will be able to tell the difference between the enemy presence and Our Gods' presence. It is smart to listen to your intuition, just make sure you use as much logic as possible. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back