Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

possible allies in the upcoming war against the christians,xains, an

kurtcort93

hi i was just thinking about this earlier, about the war against the enemies of father and all of us, there may possibly be some other religons that could join as allies against our enemies(ok im not say this like we will need any allies but still it couldnt help) i have some friends who follow the wican and pegan religions and they all agree with me that call of the enemies of father r all just pll that blindly follow a shit load of lies... they maybe some valuable allies in this upcoming war

HAIL FATHER SATAN HE IS THE 1 TRUE LORD!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
hi i was just thinking about this earlier, about the war against the enemies of father and all of us, there may possibly be some other religons that could join as allies against our enemies(ok im not say this like we will need any allies but still it couldnt help) i have some friends who follow the wican and pegan religions and they all agree with me that call of the enemies of father r all just pll that blindly follow a shit load of lies... they maybe some valuable allies in this upcoming war

Wiccans are followers of a "witchcraft friendly" version of Xianity whether they are aware of it or not.

Xianity has already infiltrated Wicca and made it a laughable dog shit religion.

They use angel magick and follow the advice of angels for fucks sake.

The buddhists will never help us as they are pacifists that only want to reach enlightenment as soon as possible to leave this level of existence.

From what I am hearing around here though, there are ancestors of the ancient druids who are here to help us reclaim what is ours as their ancestors were deeply wronged by the Xians during the Inquisition.

Pagan is synonymous with Satanist.

We might be able to use athiests as temporary allies for debunking Xianity due to their usual high level of intelligence and logic but we need permanent ones.

Overall, aside from the help of father and his demons, we are pretty much alone in this war which is fine as it is enough to OVERKILL our enemies :).

HAIL SATAN

Tim

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:

i agree but they would have to practice black magick and that is against there bull shit right hand path religions remember they beleive in the three fold law which is a crack of shit

I'm not counting on ANY of the religions nuff said...

I'm counting on "sub-races" (no offense) I know of these (correct me if I'm wrong and if there are other groups that might help)

Indigo children - They have high spiritually from birth. They might understand.
Vampires & Werewolves- Although their existence is unconfirmed, you never know.
Aryan(?)- I highly doubt there are any racially pure descendants of gods left... But you never know...
Druids(?) - pretty much slaughtered already
Humans whose soul have odd shapes- On this forum there was a mention of someone whose soul is shaped like a Dragon. Maybe there are more of such people
People with powers from birth- Unlike indigo children they don't remember their past lives. They just have some kind of power. I saw a
TV programme about a girl that has X-ray in eyes (can see through flesh)

Nothing else comes to mind now...

Hail Satan

I think Druids are a priest class which comes under old churches in medieval ages........and also how about considering eastern religions like buddhism and also hinduism which supports spirituality and got many valuable warriors.........

taking werewolves and vampires on our side could only make it worse....Xians have stated satan as king of foul, nightmarish creatures and harass humans in hell and all.......we don't want to make that true by making alliance with beasts....they can't even control themselves...even though there are some persons who could control, if there are, they are most welcome.As their help will come in handy....

and also considering shamans is also helpful.(i think)

If i have said anything wrong pardon me....

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LUCIFER

Their are plenty of atheists.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 5:27:41 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: possible allies in the upcoming war against the christians,xains, and jews..

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ ... wrote:

I'm counting on "sub-races" (no offense) I know of these (correct me if I'm wrong and if there are other groups that might help)

Aryan(?)- I highly doubt there are any racially pure descendants of gods left... But you never know...
Humans whose soul have odd shapes- On this forum there was a mention of someone whose soul is shaped like a Dragon. Maybe there are more of such people
People with powers from birth- Unlike indigo children they don't remember their past lives. They just have some kind of power. I saw a

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timong48" <timong48@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

Wiccans are followers of a "witchcraft friendly" version of Xianity whether they are aware of it or not.

Xianity has already infiltrated Wicca and made it a laughable dog shit religion.

They use angel magick and follow the advice of angels for fucks sake.

The buddhists will never help us as they are pacifists that only want to reach enlightenment as soon as possible to leave this level of existence.

From what I am hearing around here though, there are ancestors of the ancient druids who are here to help us reclaim what is ours as their ancestors were deeply wronged by the Xians during the Inquisition.

Pagan is synonymous with Satanist.

We might be able to use athiests as temporary allies for debunking Xianity due to their usual high level of intelligence and logic but we need permanent ones.

Overall, aside from the help of father and his demons, we are pretty much alone in this war which is fine as it is enough to OVERKILL our enemies :).

HAIL SATAN

Tim
ok but i did say we most likely wont need any allies other then father and his demons so

OUR FATHER SHALL LEAD US TO ALL VITORIES!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rebecca Zimmermann <rebehkexkszimmy13666@... wrote:
Their are plenty of atheists.

Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 5:27:41 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: possible allies in the upcoming war against the christians,xains, and jews..

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan
well there is something about what u said of the vampires thin is i know 3 (to tell the truth i just found out my girlfriend's older sister is 1) but i know that only 2 of them can keep them selfs under control (btw my gf's sister is only a psy vampire so)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back