Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Positive Habits of a Satanist

LoneWolf1

Greetings brothers and sisters, 
I would like to toss this question out to all the senior members of Satan. 
I am really quite interested and serious on strengthening myself and reaching Godhood.. but to do that, what are the daily habits that are practiced? 
Like how often a day does one do meditations, or rituals, or yoga, etc? And if so, what type do you practice? There are so many different types of yoga forms out there, what would be the RIGHT one to do? 
How often do do we do a thanksgiving ritual and how often should we do a destructive ritual to a enemy of Satan? Like maybe focusing our energies to destroy a church or something? How often should we do a Summoning Ritual? Not just to ask for something but also to form a bond with that particular Demon..  How often are these things done? Once a day? Once a week? Once a month? 
What are your habits and practices that helps you to become Powerful? Please do share it with the rest of us new members so that we can strive to be like you all..   
Please do share your view point, thank you everyone! 
Hail Satan!Siva :) 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back