Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

poem called battlefield to my brothers a sacrifice for dantalion

Dakin S

battlefield

strewn across the battlefield the blood and sinew of many, arise children of Lucifer to fight
many swords come to thine throat, never shall thee fright, let fiery rage burn within to alight
blood shall spill by the rivers, scars but a thought of what not to do, press on oh shining ones
bringing the xian empire down, burning the pearly gates to the ground with the heat of a thousand suns

let them know thine anger, let them know thine talent, let them tremble in terror as your wings arise
the skies eclipsed with ten million fiery arrows, dipped within your own poison, plans to forever devise
black as death, brighter than a super nova, create but a singularity, eyes shall tear fully before thee
show no mercy, never buckle nor bow, let thine mind be a weapon, weep not, yet be filled with ethereal glea

har megiddo is our territory there shall be no armegeddon for us, but for the lying one eternally condemned
ripping our world apart brother against brother, yet he shall be crucified, wings shall be pinned and hemmed
upon the cosmos but a mockery shall be made of thee oh cursed one, spit upon the grave of that which you hate
climb the mountains of skulls reaped as your road with the blood of angels, let blood lust again truly satiate

psychic warfare doth turn the tables, pegasus shall be thine loyal steed, faster then light speed take head
devour the chakras of those selling souls for greed, let the greys fall within the gaze of the demon that is bred
many teachers are upon us, becoming a god, a deimos, a master of all, arise at Lucifers side taking up thine arms
bullets with fire and heat, smoking from thine gun, churches burn before thine eyes, for the steady mind never disarms

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back