Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

pls help

<td val[/IMG]please read the joyofsatan.com site you don't ever summon them you call them during ritual and very respectfully I might add.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] pls help
Sent: Sat, Jan 12, 2013 10:52:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]   pls how can one summon the four crown p.

[/TD]

Satan, Enlil, Inanna and Azazel are Demons just as the rest. They are all our Gods, and as such CAN indeed be summoned. Though, I agree, all four at once is doubtful. And they are extremely busy.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

please read the joyofsatan.com site you don't ever summon them you call them during ritual and very respectfully I might add.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Reverse Torah Ritual
You can find ALL of the information here, just pick which ever language you are speaking: Reverse Torah Rituals   
Also, if you consider joining us, the time is here (copied it from a member):
EET time zones
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/157403

12:30 PM GMT/ 7:30 AM EST / 6:30 AM CST / 4:30 AM PT / 1:30 PM EET

3:30 PM GMT / 10:30 AM EST / 9:30 AM CST / 7:30 AM PT / 4:30 PM EET

6:30 PM GMT / 1:30 PM EST / 12:30 PM CST / 10:30 AM PT / 7:30 PM EET

9:30 Pm GMT / 4:30 PM EST / 3:30 PM CST / 1:30 PM PT / 10:30 PM EET

12:30 AM GMT / 7:30 PM EST / 6:30 PM CST / 4:30 PM PT / 1:30 AM EET

3:30 AM GMT / 10:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM CST / 7:30 PM PT / 4:30 AM EET

6:30 AM GMT / 1:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM CST / 10:30 PM PT / 7:30 AM EET

9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CST / 1:30 AM PT / 10:30 AM EET

---In [email protected], <boitumelo.merafe@... wrote :

What is RTR?

RTR stands for Reverse Torah Ritual. 

It's part of the spiritual warfare we are doing against the enemies of Satan. 

We are currently doing this ritual: Ritual 42

It's very important you join in with the RTR's and fight against our enemies if you are a dedicated Satanist. 

In order to learn more about our enemies and why we are fighting them refer to the JoS website and http://exposingchristianity.org/, there are a lot of writings made by our High Priests in Satans Library which tell more about this subject aswell. 

Satan's Library

Pick the language you need and you can find hundreds if not thousands of writings made by our High Priests (HP's for short) on the subject of Satanism, the enemies we fight, spiritual warfare, the truth about our past and history and much more.  

Just make sure to clean your aura after Reverse Torah Rituals. Also, even though it says to vibrate the paragraph 9 times in the instructions, for some specific ones (like the one we're doing now), we vibrate the paragraph 6 times and say the affirmations 6 times.It's a really good idea to do these.Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back