Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please take notice of the questions cos need to know...

sillynut

well u all know am a newbie and still dnt know a lot of things about spiritual satanism such as demon sex etc. i did a ritual for it about 4 days ago and i think it worked, bt then i tried to u know play with myself during the ritual so i cud climax bt i cudnt..i mean am nt sure what am supposed to do- shud i imagine the demon + demoness in my head what i want them to look like cos i wanted them to appear to look different races at certain times like for e.g. i wanted the main look of the succubus to be redheaded and green eyes bt at other times i wanted her to have blue eyes and brown hair; cos i dnt hav a specific fantasy. on the jos site it says u shud fantasize every night bt i find it hard to do wen am nt h**ny. well i need some visual aids to get myself off and i was finding it hard to get myself off,even with the visual aids. its kinda more complicated than i thought it wud be so ive put pictures off the internet of the closest images that i want the demon + demoness to pertain to, which can get me in the mood. i avent rylli tried them yet cos i av been unwell and nt always h**ny at night so what shud i do? i cnt say i feel their prescence just yet bt what am i supposed to do? am i sposed to get myself off evrry night while thinking of the images cos like i sed i need some strong visual aids otherwise my mind will just wander and i'll probs fall asleep esp if am nt h**ny. also am i sposed to try and climax every night??? cos orgasms are pretty powerful in sex magick bt cnt achieve them if am nt h**ny!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back