Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please read

royalblueflame666

Attachments :
<ol>astro_2gw_02_william_burger.24758.33912.pdf</ol>I've attached a PDF file to this email with my chart, on the left under planetary positions there are houses and on the right there are more houses, only those are in order (1-12). Which of these do I use when I want to work out my houses? And what is the other houses for? Also when working on the degree's what degree's do I use?

I would also like to know what's the 'declination for? And the longitude and latitude, and speed?

Also the aspects chart at the bottom of the pdf, how do I work that out? Please I really want to learn so badly, I understand your extremely busy at the moment.. I'd really appreciate it.

If you do have some time on your hands, its not that important but could you look at my astrology chart and just look if you see anything that's really bad or something that's unusual or important..

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

if you wish i may do an analizis of dangerous points or what you prefer yourself, do predictions of dangerous years for you. I am allready doing this for a friend SS, i feel great attraction to this profession and in my own chart it's clear to me that astrology and Tarot are a big part of my fate. you should only mail me or give me your mail.
The houses at right are for signs and the planets on the left. If you are interested to study yourself, there are very interesting books in a file section here and please, enjoy reading this:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
EXTREEMELY INTERESTING!!!

---In [email protected], <royalblueflame666@... wrote:

I've attached a PDF file to this email with my chart, on the left under planetary positions there are houses and on the right there are more houses, only those are in order (1-12). Which of these do I use when I want to work out my houses? And what is the other houses for? Also when working on the degree's what degree's do I use?

I would also like to know what's the 'declination for? And the longitude and latitude, and speed?

Also the aspects chart at the bottom of the pdf, how do I work that out? Please I really want to learn so badly, I understand your extremely busy at the moment.. I'd really appreciate it.

If you do have some time on your hands, its not that important but could you look at my astrology chart and just look if you see anything that's really bad or something that's unusual or important..

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back