Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please i need understanding.

marc ache

Greeting to everyone.

hail Satan, hail Astaroth, hail Azazel,
.I want to know what is happening to me since i start opening my chakras i have this permenent pressure inside my head. that is in my brain, crown, and forehead. Untill it affect my eye by having a slit pain. Please what is happening I am NOT afarid but i just want to know if everything is okay.
hail SATAN!!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Make sure your crown is open, as well as your temple chakras, this will alleviate some of the pressure you are experiencing.

Hail Father Satan!!

Forever in the Service of Satan.

From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 6:36 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] please i need understanding.

Greeting to everyone.

.I want to know what is happening to me since i start opening my chakras i have this permenent pressure inside my head. that is in my brain, crown, and forehead. Untill it affect my eye by having a slit pain. Please what is happening I am NOT afarid but i just want to know if everything is okay.
hail SATAN!!

Good job brother it means you are advancing.Just add some breathing exercises and some streatching and you should be fine.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

The pressure feeling which is sometimes hot, but with the upper chakras I've found mostly feels like pressure is a sign that you are opening your chakras. This is a good sign and continue the hard work. It is only if you feel intense heat that is bothersome that you should be worried about the chakra above it being blocked. Be sure to circulate the energy you are gathering as stagnant energy can be harmful. If you want to keep it moving but keep it within that chakra spin the chakra. The way that you should spin it is the way the hair naturally whirls at the crown of your head.
Eternal Praise for Father Satan! Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 03:36:58
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] please i need understanding.

Greeting to everyone.

hail SATAN!!

what is punnishment for somebody tricking a 19year old
student for 800$

in the name of satan?? using satan name to fraud people??
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], marc ache <markloroi@... wrote:

Greeting to everyone.

hail SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back