Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please help

bruce_myburgh

Hi there,

I am new to satanism and need some guidence to further myself in satanism.. i have read the JOS thoroughly over and over again and i need assistance in moving forward...... does anybody have skype that i could talk to?

thank you in advance for any help received!

Hail Satan!

My name is Jank and i am new to being a spiritual satanist. I have no one to talk to so i ran across this group and wanted to ask you all a question. i have been an on and off christian most of my life but "god" only left me feeling empty with no change in life. after so much i slowly drifted into becoming an atheist however i couldnt grasp the thought of there being no god, satan ect. I did alot of ss research on joyofsatan.com and decided to convert and did my dedication a few days ago. since my dedication i havnt felt any different. i lost my job today (i dont blame this at all on satan it was boun to happen) but have prayed with no prayers answered. i want to believe but wonder if its all false and there is no satan, god ect. when i use to pray to the christian god i could feel his presence but like ss say i felt my life was a bunch of searching and praying with no response. after reading what ss believe it all made sence but my mind jumps around from satan exists to im a fool its all not real. question is, is this normal for some people? because of my second guessing is father satan not reaching out to me? was the dedication all for nothing? i was hoping you could shed some darkness (lol) onto my situation. much thanks one more thing i read of father satan answers prayers now because he gives freely but nothing has been given. have i angerd him? i wish i could find a ss gathering of people because i truely want to dedicate my life to this but some times we all need a little help. thank you for any help you give me

<td val[/IMG]Welcome to the group Jank.Most of us including myself,have been where you are,and have found that the fake god did nothing in our lives.But think about it he doesn't exist,so how can he answer anything.Enki is our true Father of all Gentiles,and assure you He does exist,and will change your life if you let Him.Start a daily meditation program,open your chakras and feel the amazing energy in your soul,and most of all help us in the fight to destroy Enki's enemies,and those of our Gentile Gods,and to awaken all our Gentile family to the real truth.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/20/12, Jank Bass <bassjank@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please help
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 8:10 AM

My name is Jank and i am new to being a spiritual satanist. I have no one to talk to so i ran across this group and wanted to ask you all a question. i have been an on and off christian most of my life but "god" only left me feeling empty with no change in life. after so much i slowly drifted into becoming an atheist however i couldnt grasp the thought of there being no god, satan ect. I did alot of ss research on joyofsatan.com and decided to convert and did my dedication a few days ago. since my dedication i havnt felt any different. i lost my job today (i dont blame this at all on satan it was boun to happen) but have prayed with no prayers answered. i want to believe but wonder if its all false and there is no satan, god ect. when i use to pray to the christian god i could feel his presence but like ss say i felt my life was a bunch of searching and praying with no response. after reading what ss believe it all made sence but my mind jumps around from satan exists to im a fool its all not real. question is, is this normal for some people? because of my second guessing is father satan not reaching out to me? was the dedication all for nothing? i was hoping you could shed some darkness (lol) onto my situation. much thanks one more thing i read of father satan answers prayers now because he gives freely but nothing has been given. have i angerd him? i wish i could find a ss gathering of people because i truely want to dedicate my life to this but some times we all need a little help. thank you for any help you give me
[/TD]

Brian thank you very much for your response. Jank
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Please help

<td style="font:[/IMG]Welcome to the group Jank.Most of us including myself,have been where you are,and have found that the fake god did nothing in our lives.But think about it he doesn't exist,so how can he answer anything.Enki is our true Father of all Gentiles,and assure you He does exist,and will change your life if you let Him.Start a daily meditation program,open your chakras and feel the amazing energy in your soul,and most of all help us in the fight to destroy Enki's enemies,and those of our Gentile Gods,and to awaken all our Gentile family to the real truth.

Hail Enki
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]

[/TD]

welcome to the family, yeah some people dont féel anything after dedication you can now start doing the daily meditation you will see the change in your life just have faith in him, dont doubt or comand Hail satan!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 8:02 PM EEST Brian Gibbons wrote:

Welcome to the group Jank.Most of us including myself,have been where you are,and have found that the fake god did nothing in our lives.But think about it he doesn't exist,so how can he answer anything.Enki is our true Father of all Gentiles,and assure you He does exist,and will change your life if you let Him.Start a daily meditation program,open your chakras and feel the amazing energy in your soul,and most of all help us in the fight to destroy Enki's enemies,and those of our Gentile Gods,and to awaken all our Gentile family to the real truth.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

My name is Jank and i am new to being a spiritual satanist. I have no one to talk to so i ran across this group and wanted to ask you all a question. i have been an on and off christian most of my life but "god" only left me feeling empty with no change in life. after so much i slowly drifted into becoming an atheist however i couldnt grasp the thought of there being no god, satan ect. I did alot of ss research on joyofsatan.com and decided to convert and did my dedication a few days ago. since my dedication i havnt felt any different. i lost my job today (i dont blame this at all on satan it was boun to happen) but have prayed with no prayers answered. i want to believe but wonder if its all false and there is no satan, god ect. when i use to pray to the christian god i could feel his presence but like ss say
i felt my life was a bunch of searching and praying with no response. after reading what ss believe it all made sence but my mind jumps around from satan exists to im a fool its all not real. question is, is this normal for some people? because of my second guessing is father satan not reaching out to me? was the dedication all for nothing? i was hoping you could shed some darkness (lol) onto my situation. much thanks one more thing i read of father satan answers prayers now because he gives freely but nothing has been given. have i angerd him? i wish i could find a ss gathering of people because i truely want to dedicate my life to this but some times we all need a little help. thank you for any help you give me

thank you mukk. yes things have already started to look up for me. because i lost that shitty job i am now going to las vegas soon then chicago for 4th of july. man father satan really is amazing. so soon things turned around for me. thank you guys for the help. i stopped "thinking" and just had faith in him and he has deff reached out to me. HAIL SATAN!!
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:27 AM

welcome to the family, yeah some people dont féel anything after dedication you can now start doing the daily meditation you will see the change in your life just have faith in him, dont doubt or comand Hail satan!!

Welcome to the group Jank.Most of us including myself,have been where you are,and have found that the fake god did nothing in our lives.But think about it he doesn't exist,so how can he answer anything.Enki is our true Father of all Gentiles,and assure you He does exist,and will change your life if you let Him.Start a daily meditation program,open your chakras and feel the amazing energy in your soul,and most of all help us in the fight to destroy Enki's enemies,and those of our Gentile Gods,and to awaken all our Gentile family to the real truth.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/20/12, Jank Bass <mailto:bassjank%40yahoo.com wrote:

To: "mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

My name is Jank and i am new to being a spiritual satanist. I have no one to talk to so i ran across this group and wanted to ask you all a question. i have been an on and off christian most of my life but "god" only left me feeling empty with no change in life. after so much i slowly drifted into becoming an atheist however i couldnt grasp the thought of there being no god, satan ect. I did alot of ss research on joyofsatan.com and decided to convert and did my dedication a few days ago. since my dedication i havnt felt any different. i lost my job today (i dont blame this at all on satan it was boun to happen) but have prayed with no prayers answered. i want to believe but wonder if its all false and there is no satan, god ect. when i use to pray to the christian god i could feel his presence but like ss say
i felt my life was a bunch of searching and praying with no response. after reading what ss believe it all made sence but my mind jumps around from satan exists to im a fool its all not real. question is, is this normal for some people? because of my second guessing is father satan not reaching out to me? was the dedication all for nothing? i was hoping you could shed some darkness (lol) onto my situation. much thanks one more thing i read of father satan answers prayers now because he gives freely but nothing has been given. have i angerd him? i wish i could find a ss gathering of people because i truely want to dedicate my life to this but some times we all need a little help. thank you for any help you give me

Good luck.
Hail father Satan

------Original message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012 3:36:07 PM GMT-0700

thank you mukk. yes things have already started to look up for me. because i lost that shitty job i am now going to las vegas soon then chicago for 4th of july. man father satan really is amazing. so soon things turned around for me. thank you guys for the help. i stopped "thinking" and just had faith in him and he has deff reached out to me. HAIL SATAN!!

Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:27 AM

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/20/12, Jank Bass <mailto:bassjank%40yahoo.com wrote:

To: "mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

My name is Jank and i am new to being a spiritual satanist. I have no one to talk to so i ran across this group and wanted to ask you all a question. i have been an on and off christian most of my life but "god" only left me feeling empty with no change in life. after so much i slowly drifted into becoming an atheist however i couldnt grasp the thought of there being no god, satan ect. I did alot of ss research on joyofsatancom and decided to convert and did my dedication a few days ago. since my dedication i havnt felt any different. i lost my job today (i dont blame this at all on satan it was boun to happen) but have prayed with no prayers answered. i want to believe but wonder if its all false and there is no satan, god ect. when i use to pray to the christian god i could feel his presence but like ss say

I've never tried to summon a demon or lucifer before, is there anyone who will be willing to help a newbie. And please only help don't cridisize, I've always had that Christianity stuff shoved down my throat. I've even third my hand at the craft and everyone Ive talked to about tried giving me the cristian concept aproche. I'm just tired of everyone giving me the run around, can someone please help. Thanx

Still getting the cart before the horse.Work on your astral senses first,so that you can hear and see astrally or you will get no where.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 11:52 PM

I've never tried to summon a demon or lucifer before, is there anyone who will be willing to help a newbie. And please only help don't cridisize, I've always had that Christianity stuff shoved down my throat. I've even third my hand at the craft and everyone Ive talked to about tried giving me the cristian concept aproche. I'm just tired of everyone giving me the run around, can someone please help. Thanx

Satan is not to be summoned. As for Demons, summon them only if there is actually a reason.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "foreverhot414" <marcousarelious@... wrote:

We are not here to do this for you. And as far as help goes, there is a ton of it available at www.joyofsatan.com. Have you read and studied it?
Further, if you have not done the meditation to open your chakras (and know if they are open), how will you know if anyone shows up? So they might be there, and you won't know. Then, you'll write and ask why Lucifer doesn't bother to come?
Are you dedicated?
You say you don't want xian stuff shoved down your throat... well there is no "throat shoving" here... there is also no whining about why things aren't easier. 
Grab yourself by your bootstraps, dig in and start learning. And start power meditations. One step at a time. 

On Sep 5, 2012, at 10:52 PM, "foreverhot414" <marcousarelious@... wrote:

Hi my good people I'm new to this and I'm really interested in satanism I'm 20 years of age and working a nightshift job I don't know much about father satan and I would really like to get into this its like I have a feel for it but I don't know where to or how to start can anyone please help me talking and taking me through this I would really appreciate it thank you
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Hi my good people I'm new to this and I'm really interested in satanism I'm 20 years of age and working a nightshift job I don't know much about father satan and I would really like to get into this its like I have a feel for it but I don't know where to or how to start can anyone please help me talking and taking me through this I would really appreciate it thank you

Hello friend :) read Joy of Satan page, you will find all the answers there. If you have something specific, feel free to ask here.
Hail Satan

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 5:00 AM PDT hendrik110@... wrote:

Hendrik, there are no personal teachers here. We teach eachother.Satan and the gods are our ultimate teachers. Did you do the dedication ritual yet? Welcome After the dedication ritual I urge you to continue to study the joyofsatan.org website as this is the basis of all your satanic knowledge. You must start a meditation program This is most important and is the base of spiritual satanism. This will give you power.The groups are here for guidance.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 8:00 AM EDT hendrik110@... wrote:

Ok I've tried to post in this group 3 times now will somebody just friggin help me already? It's getting irritating... Somebody just please send me an email. Thanks.

Sent from my iPod

You can ask your questions here. If your messages aren't getting through moderation, there is obviously a reason for it. Perhaps the content is against the rules of the group.

Also keep in mind that Yahoo! does screw up from time to time, and some messages simply don't make it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cordell <hiimcordell2@... wrote:

Ok I've tried to post in this group 3 times now will somebody just friggin help me already? It's getting irritating... Somebody just please send me an email. Thanks.

Sent from my iPod

Idk if anyone can help me with this.. when I was 13 somehow I began a strong relationship with my guardian demon. im 18 now & being able to communicate with him & see him has gotten much more physical now. Idk if its a good thing but I love him he has been with me for many years now & protects me has never harmed me he takes care of me & makes me smile & teaches me all kinds of things from arabic to rituals that will streqhthen our bond im guessing. but Ive been having trouble getting to know how he came to me , why , I have a name to me but im not sure its his real name.. & he sometimes just disapeares & I caintt find him. I wasn't born in a Christian home my father was satanic. but since 2000 my parents turnd to Christianity. so its not easy having no one to talk to about this.. especially my parents since they do not agree with it att all. anybody is free to message me , my email is photobucket111059@... ..any ones advice would be nicee.. since I don't want to loose him & I wanna gain more understanding of him & be closer with him.

I am wondering how can I meet a significant other to date to form a great relationship with a true Satanist♡♡♡ is there a website or something?  Or specific place here in ny were they are around?  
Please help thank you ♡♡♡♡♡
Hailzzzzz

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Meeting one is pretty much impossible since it will be hard.  On Sunday, April 13, 2014 11:57 AM, ΙnlovewithSatan <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:
  www.joyofsatan.org

Hαil Sαtαη !

When you do the first ritual of dedication is that the same as selling your soul to him for price in return? Please help ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ HAILZZZZZ OUR FATHER SATAN

There is no such thing as "selling your soul" and even trying to do that is just insulting.  On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:09 PM, "giftedsoul6@..." <giftedsoul6@... wrote:
  When you do the first ritual of dedication is that the same as selling your soul to him for price in return? Please help ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ HAILZZZZZ OUR FATHER SATAN

Selling your soul is a lie spread by the dumb fuck Xians.. Dedicating means, accepting Satan as our father and creator. It also means that you will start walking the path of a spiritual satanist.

Satan does not buy people. He respects our freedom of choice. If you are interested in Satanism and want to make a commitment, you make the move and dedicate your soul. It doesn't mean he owns you; it means that you have agreed to work with him/for him & to improve yourself spiritually.

with eternal love & devotion to Satan
with eternal honor & respect to Lilith, and to the other goddesses and gods
with friendship to my sister/fellow Spiritual Satanists

Thanks guys for the answers thats why I asked cause im new to ss and I dont want to insult the father . I deff feel a change in and out since I started reaching out to satan. He have made me see how my best friend for 7 years wasnt really my friend I did her a bday party and she saw on my phone an pointed down pentagram and started making STUPID REMARKS mentioing xtain songs and judge me and they not even xians. I FELT A STRONG SPIRIT TELLING ME THAT IM BETTER THAN THAT TO LET THEM STAY AND DISRESPECT SATAN AND MYSELF SO I KICKED THEM ALL OUT !!! ONCE I KICKED THEM OUT I FELT PRIDE AND I THANK SATAN FOR THE EYE OPENER AND GIVING ME STRENTH TO SENSE THE DISRESPECT AND THE STRENGTH TO CUTT THEM OUT OF MY HOUSE AND MY LIFE. THANK YOU SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Hello everyone. I am ashamed to admit that I haven't meditated for about 2 months. And I just needed any advise on how to ask for forgiveness from Father for not being able to further empower myself for that period of time.

Thanks to all, and HAIL SATAN![/TD]

You don't need to ask for forgiveness... Just do better. Meditate and maybe send Him some energy do a thanksgiving ritual including a small offering.

Start by not being ashamed of yourself for whatever reason, Father would not expect your forgiveness, rather he would expect you to learn to forgive yourself and to progress spiritually there onwards. Hail Satan!!!!http://luciferiexcelsi666.blogspot.co.uk/    On Wednesday, 23 April 2014, 16:11, Teen Satanist <teensatanist@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Hello everyone. I am ashamed to admit that I haven't meditated for about 2 months. And I just needed any advise on how to ask for forgiveness from Father for not being able to further empower myself for that period of time.

Thanks to all, and HAIL SATAN![/TD]

If you really want to help out, Send energy to Lilith on a Daily Basis. Just use your own energy if nothing else, or make a ball of energy  empowered with the runes and send that.

HAIL SATAN!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma

http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/index.html
On Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:56 AM, "skinny91mp@..." <skinny91mp@... wrote:
  You don't need to ask for forgiveness... Just do better. Meditate and maybe send Him some energy do a thanksgiving ritual including a small offering.

Yes, and do be careful, when using your own energy, not to tax
yourself and overuse.

On 4/25/14, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:
If you really want to help out, Send energy to Lilith on a Daily Basis. Just
use your own energy if nothing else, or make a ball of energy  empowered
with the runes and send that.

HAIL SATAN!!
In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma

http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/index.html

On Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:56 AM, "skinny91mp@..."
<skinny91mp@... wrote:

You don't need to ask for forgiveness...
Just do better.
Meditate and maybe send Him some energy do a thanksgiving ritual including a
small offering.

Im new to all this few months already. And I do want to get to know our father lucifer . Where can I buy the stuff to do the dedication ritual? 22 Italian Free spirited Naturally beautiful Giftedsoul Hailzzzzz

Hi I just found out about this ministry and have been reading it since yesterday. Please hear me out, I just need your answer on this.

I was diagnosed with psychosis a few years ago, where I chose to believe in the God of the bible at the time. I was very unaware at the time of what was happening and I needed help from something greater than my own understanding. As time went on I stopped reading my bible for a while and just took charge of my own life and I improved my own self and I was doing well.  I used to read a lot about spirituality mainly on horoscopes, Buddhism philosophy and I used to meditate at home from time to time. I did developed a small level of intuition from around 17-18 years where I took the time to study and learn about myself, my senses etc. This was before I was diagnosed with psychosis and before I discovered Christianity in its depts.

Since then onwards, I have not stopped studying and searching for answers about our purpose of life and existence here on earth. To cut straight to the point, I am a bit fearful, unsure and concerned about where people go after they die. I also see it unfair, that people who don’t know or have a hard time finding out the truth or are confused find it too late to know die, and are apparently damned to hell (the torturous place) not the good hell you speak of.

Will I go to a torturous place if my free thinking mind consisted of ideas, principles and truths from bits of different religions, science and spirituality?

Something that is on my mind, how do we end this? The war of ET’S and our souls? What about evolution? You stated that Satan is the creator. I believe in God, but as an energy form. I took up theology last year to see what all the hype was about religion, God, end times, prophecies etc. Like you, I saw and felt that something I was learning wasn’t the absolute truth.

Thanks for your time.

First of all, I believe that on the JoS website you will come the closest to the truth of anything out there.
Much research, hard work and devotion has been poured into it by Maxine. You should read all of it,
including the sermons of of Maxine's and the other clergy.

Secondly, know this -- fear is the only thing to fear! Fear is what the traditional religions use to control us --
mankind. It is a bunch of BS... They don't want us to use our minds. It has been that way for centuries,
hence all the confusion. They don't want us to grow spiritually. But someone DOES want us to grow --
our true Father -- Satan!

You did not mention why you had been diagnosed with psychosis. Do you see things? Hear voices?
Because that does not mean you are psychotic. However, if that is what is happening to you, you
need some assistance in helping you understand what is really going on. For there are entities -- good
and bad -- out there. The good ones -- Father Satan's demons -- will help you and protect you if you
are a dedicated Satanist. And once you are open enough (you may already be open, if you are hearing
and seeing things) they will help you. Psychic abilities are gifts! And definitely not anything evil! I am not
a medical doctor, nor am I a psychiatrist, but I can tell you this: There are many wonders out there that
you will marvel at once you begin to truly grow and understand the truth.

You aren't going to burn in hell because you want to think for yourself! That is all BS. Father
desires us to think for ourselves. And above all, HE wants us to learn and grow and become powerful
with him.

Hope this helps. I am sure there are others here who can help you, as well. Probably say it better
than I.

Good luck!

Hail Father Satan! Hail Anubis! Hail Isis!

--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 7/25/14, Eden Sant eden_sant@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, July 25, 2014, 6:21 AM

Hi I just
found out about this ministry and have been reading it since
yesterday. Please hear
me out, I just need your answer on this.

I was diagnosed with psychosis a few years ago, where I
chose to believe in the
God of the bible at the time. I was very unaware at the time
of what was happening
and I needed help from something greater than my own
understanding. As time
went on I stopped reading my bible for a while and just took
charge of my own life
and I improved my own self and I was doing well.  I used to
read a lot about spirituality
mainly on horoscopes, Buddhism philosophy and I used to
meditate at home from
time to time. I did developed a small level of intuition
from around 17-18
years where I took the time to study and learn about myself,
my senses etc. This
was before I was diagnosed with psychosis and before I
discovered Christianity in
its depts.

Since then onwards, I have not stopped studying and
searching for answers about
our purpose of life and existence here on earth. To cut
straight to the point,
I am a bit fearful, unsure and concerned about where people
go after they die. I
also see it unfair, that people who don’t know or have a
hard time finding out
the truth or are confused find it too late to know die, and
are apparently
damned to hell (the torturous place) not the good hell you
speak of.

Will I go to a torturous place if my free thinking mind
consisted of ideas,
principles and truths from bits of different religions,
science and spirituality?

Something that is on my mind, how do we end this? The war of
ET’S and our
souls? What about evolution? You stated that Satan is the
creator. I believe in
God, but as an energy form. I took up theology last year to
see what all the
hype was about religion, God, end times, prophecies etc.
Like you, I saw and
felt that something I was learning wasn’t the absolute
truth.

Thanks for your time.

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483 --
#yiv1748917483ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-mkp #yiv1748917483hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px

0;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-mkp #yiv1748917483ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-mkp .yiv1748917483ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-mkp .yiv1748917483ad p {

margin:0;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-mkp .yiv1748917483ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-sponsor
#yiv1748917483ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv1748917483ygrp-lc #yiv1748917483hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv1748917483ygrp-lc .yiv1748917483ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483activity span
.yiv1748917483underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv1748917483 .yiv1748917483attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv1748917483 .yiv1748917483attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1748917483 .yiv1748917483attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv1748917483 .yiv1748917483attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv1748917483 .yiv1748917483attach label a {

#yiv1748917483 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv1748917483 .yiv1748917483bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1748917483 .yiv1748917483bold a {

#yiv1748917483 dd.yiv1748917483last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1748917483 dd.yiv1748917483last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1748917483 dd.yiv1748917483last p
span.yiv1748917483yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv1748917483 div.yiv1748917483attach-table div div a {

#yiv1748917483 div.yiv1748917483attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv1748917483 div.yiv1748917483file-title a, #yiv1748917483

div.yiv1748917483file-title a:active, #yiv1748917483
div.yiv1748917483file-title a:hover, #yiv1748917483
div.yiv1748917483file-title a:visited {

#yiv1748917483 div.yiv1748917483photo-title a,
#yiv1748917483 div.yiv1748917483photo-title a:active,
#yiv1748917483 div.yiv1748917483photo-title a:hover,
#yiv1748917483 div.yiv1748917483photo-title a:visited {

#yiv1748917483 div#yiv1748917483ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv1748917483ygrp-msg p a span.yiv1748917483yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv1748917483 .yiv1748917483green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv1748917483 .yiv1748917483MsoNormal {

margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv1748917483 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv1748917483 .yiv1748917483replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv1748917483 input, #yiv1748917483 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv1748917483
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-mlmsg #yiv1748917483logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-msg
p#yiv1748917483attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-reco
#yiv1748917483reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-sponsor #yiv1748917483ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv1748917483 #yiv1748917483ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv1748917483

You need to study http://www.joyofsatan.com/ and http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ in depth. Satan (God) is not an "energy form"... He's 100% real and has a physical body, like we do. The only difference is that He's muuuuuuuch more advanced spiritually than we are (obviously :p) and of course He has much much much more knowledge... Anyway, you get the point. Study the sites more carefully.In order to stop the spiritual war, we must win it. Study, do the dedication ritual whenever you feel ready and start meditating... Participate in the group rituals and together we'll end this war by being victorious. :)

Στις 12:41 π.μ. Κυριακή, 27 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η "Eden Sant eden_sant@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi I just found out about this ministry and have been reading it since yesterday. Please hear me out, I just need your answer on this.

I was diagnosed with psychosis a few years ago, where I chose to believe in the God of the bible at the time. I was very unaware at the time of what was happening and I needed help from something greater than my own understanding. As time went on I stopped reading my bible for a while and just took charge of my own life and I improved my own self and I was doing well.  I used to read a lot about spirituality mainly on horoscopes, Buddhism philosophy and I used to meditate at home from time to time. I did developed a small level of intuition from around 17-18 years where I took the time to study and learn about myself, my senses etc. This was before I was diagnosed with psychosis and before I discovered Christianity in its depts.

Since then onwards, I have not stopped studying and searching for answers about our purpose of life and existence here on earth. To cut straight to the point, I am a bit fearful, unsure and concerned about where people go after they die. I also see it unfair, that people who don’t know or have a hard time finding out the truth or are confused find it too late to know die, and are apparently damned to hell (the torturous place) not the good hell you speak of.

Will I go to a torturous place if my free thinking mind consisted of ideas, principles and truths from bits of different religions, science and spirituality?

Something that is on my mind, how do we end this? The war of ET’S and our souls? What about evolution? You stated that Satan is the creator. I believe in God, but as an energy form. I took up theology last year to see what all the hype was about religion, God, end times, prophecies etc. Like you, I saw and felt that something I was learning wasn’t the absolute truth.

Thanks for your time.

hey thanks for the replies :) this is so cool im excited, I took a test to see whether Im left brained, i got a score of 47% left brained. It said i was balanced but more left than right, It helped me make my own personal judgment if its true or not and I found it to be true based on my personality and thinking patterns especialy after workin on balancing my mind after recovering rehab and  like on joy of satan it mentions the left and right working hand in hand together :) (male and female) This was a detailed test I took online which has many other tests about psychology.  I was reading about zachariah sichin on sumeria and enki and it brought me straight back to joy of satan and i knew i found something here! Im diligently studying and researching and the more i do the more im confirming the bible has stolen and copied original stories and labelled lucifer the bad God. I have almost completed reading the whole joyofsatan website. I will be doing the ritual when i can as i need some privacy doing it. Do i need to bath or can i shower? because i only have a shower. will that disrupt the process? Thank you for your time.

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 5:07 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You need to study http://www.joyofsatan.com/ and http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ in depth. Satan (God) is not an "energy form"... He's 100% real and has a physical body, like we do. The only difference is that He's muuuuuuuch more advanced spiritually than we are (obviously :p) and of course He has much much much more knowledge... Anyway, you get the point. Study the sites more carefully.In order to stop the spiritual war, we must win it. Study, do the dedication ritual whenever you feel ready and start meditating... Participate in the group rituals and together we'll end this war by being victorious. :)

Στις 12:41 π.μ. Κυριακή, 27 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η "Eden Sant eden_sant@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Thanks for your time.

It is best to do a full bath before the ritual in order to be clean. :)What do you mean you only have a shower? If you're able to do your body, then you definitely can wash your head too, right? :O

Στις 2:31 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 21 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "Eden Sant eden_sant@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

hey thanks for the replies :) this is so cool im excited, I took a test to see whether Im left brained, i got a score of 47% left brained. It said i was balanced but more left than right, It helped me make my own personal judgment if its true or not and I found it to be true based on my personality and thinking patterns especialy after workin on balancing my mind after recovering rehab and  like on joy of satan it mentions the left and right working hand in hand together :) (male and female) This was a detailed test I took online which has many other tests about psychology.  I was reading about zachariah sichin on sumeria and enki and it brought me straight back to joy of satan and i knew i found something here! Im diligently studying and researching and the more i do the more im confirming the bible has stolen and copied original stories and labelled lucifer the bad God. I have almost completed reading the whole joyofsatan website. I will be doing the ritual when i can as i need some privacy doing it. Do i need to bath or can i shower? because i only have a shower. will that disrupt the process? Thank you for your time.

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 5:07 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You need to study <a rel="nofollow" class="y[/IMG][url=http://www.exposingchristianity.com/]http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ in depth. Satan (God) is not an "energy form"... He's 100% real and has a physical body, like we do. The only difference is that He's muuuuuuuch more advanced spiritually than we are (obviously :p) and of course He has much much much more knowledge... Anyway, you get the point. Study the sites more carefully.In order to stop the spiritual war, we must win it. Study, do the dedication ritual whenever you feel ready and start meditating... Participate in the group rituals and together we'll end this war by being victorious. :)

Thanks for your time.

lol yeah sure but im asking in detail just to make sure because maybe the ritual needs to be done in the exact way or precisely as described as in literally in a bath.  But ok hehe cheers. 

hello everybody just stopping by because i have questions.anyway i just want to know what you guys mean make a meditation program?on the joyofS website i looked on the meditation information but there are so much different meditations that how do you know what to do ?G-Hail Satan

thanks for working hard up to this level ,, you're on the right true side now ,, Father Satan will again direct you to what next 

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 2:31 PM, "Eden Sant eden_sant@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You need to study <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG][url=http://www.exposingchristianity.com/]http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ in depth. Satan (God) is not an "energy form"... He's 100% real and has a physical body, like we do. The only difference is that He's muuuuuuuch more advanced spiritually than we are (obviously :p) and of course He has much much much more knowledge... Anyway, you get the point. Study the sites more carefully.In order to stop the spiritual war, we must win it. Study, do the dedication ritual whenever you feel ready and start meditating... Participate in the group rituals and together we'll end this war by being victorious. :)

Thanks for your time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back