Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please help! Requesting assistance!

Jessica Bridges

Attachments :
<ol>pinkouija.jpg</ol>Hello all!
I'm somewhat relatively new to Spiritual Satanism.

I have several questions I may ask over time, but for the time being I'd like to start with one. I must add this is my first time I ever typed anything like an email before, let alone to a group (so I hope I am doing this right, lol.)
I am interested in buying and using an Ouija board.

Only problem is, I want to get one quickly and conveniently. I want to know if it would be okay if I went to Toys R Us and obtained one? Would Father Satan think this is a bit ridiculous? Has anyone ever bought an Ouija board from there before?
I must admit, I asked this before and I seen a vision of the store's logo. It wasn't immediately after though...

Also, would it be okay if I got the pink one? It's just personal preference. (Pic attached.)
In my heart and mind I know this isn't a game, I don't view it as a game, so hopefully Father Satan understands that, and acknowledges that I want to reach out to Him and His fellow demons.

HAIL SATAN.

Doesn't matter what the board is made of.Concecrate it though and establish it as the powerful tool it is.Toys R Us are the only ones who carry those that I know of.

It wouldn't matter if it was pink with polka dots and unicorns it's a tool and despite whatever appearance it takes it doesn't alter the effectiveness. Satan understands, He knows there aren't any tools today designed to fit his themes but he also understands if that's a tool you'd prefer to use.

A word of advice before you start to contact....If this is your first time contacting Satan, Demons, or other Gods I recommend you follow these instructions: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html THEN utilize the Ouija board to communicate.
Make sure your aura is clean and you have an aura of protection as well.

After you perform the Standard Ritual....it is a very respectable and proper habit when initiating a conversation with a Demon or the Gods of Hell to ask if they have time to speak. All of the Powers of Hell are very busy.
Also, DO NOT contact a Demon first without going through Satan first, perform the standard ritual, present your request to Satan and He will give a positive energy for a yes, ask Satan if the conversation will start now or later.... in whatever case, make sure you've the Demon's sigil ready and on standby.

Work on opening and empowering your third eye and you'll be able to answer any kind of questions yourself.
Work on opening and empowering your ear chakras to be able to hear the Gods better.
Work on understanding the feelings of the auras and energies of whenever you astrally communicate with entities, you need to develop the ability to discern positive influences from negative ones while also having total control of your thoughts to shut down negative entities efforts that to try and communicate with you.

I had one Ouija board once and it just attracted negative attention for me, I recommend you practice using a pendulum too, a pendulum is lightweight, easy to carry, and can be used at any time. 

Good Luck

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back