Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please help!!!! need someone to find my demon guardian!!!!!

elmotalks2me

I need help bad, you see I want to know my demon guardian's name so I can advance in satanism. So what I am asking is for someone who can talk to demons with EXPERINCE PLEASE! to contact any demon and talk to them and ask if they know my demons name, I would prefer someone who has talked to demons before with success! I am very serious about this! I need help! heck if I could get a response from the those who control the J.O.S website that is great! my name is kevin michael Pierson and my date of birth is June,20th,1988. Please find my guardian for me I cant do it cause of my christian family. if only satan himself can save me from this christian crap! ONCE AGAIN DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS IF YOU CANT TALK TO DEMONS CAUSE MISLEADING INFORMATION CAN BE THE DOOM OF ME!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!! Hail satan!!!

Why do you want to know so badly, do you feel more drawn to a certain One Demon?
If so that could POSSIBLY be your Guardian, but you should be fine without the information for now, the Gods will reveal themselves when they want to, there's no need to rush into things. A wave does not focus on reaching the shore, it simply flows.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elmotalks2me" <elmotalks2me@... wrote:

I need help bad, you see I want to know my demon guardian's name so I can advance in satanism. So what I am asking is for someone who can talk to demons with EXPERINCE PLEASE! to contact any demon and talk to them and ask if they know my demons name, I would prefer someone who has talked to demons before with success! I am very serious about this! I need help! heck if I could get a response from the those who control the J.O.S website that is great! my name is kevin michael Pierson and my date of birth is June,20th,1988. Please find my guardian for me I cant do it cause of my christian family. if only satan himself can save me from this christian crap! ONCE AGAIN DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS IF YOU CANT TALK TO DEMONS CAUSE MISLEADING INFORMATION CAN BE THE DOOM OF ME!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!! Hail satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back