Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please help, my ritual didnt work

vicious1_wcl

i recently performed the standard ritual to invoke Father Satan and the crowned princes. I performed my dedication ritual nearly 2 years ago, and ive been a little lazy with my meditating, but ive made much progress on an energetic level over the past few months. i decided i was ready to meet Father, after so long of feeling unworthy and unready. so i performed the standard ritual but had no results. i had black candles(not silver holders however), incense, i wore all black, and spoke the prayer, and performed the invokation process, but nothing happened. i performed the ritual last night and to say the least, the results left me quite depressed. today ive felt terrible, neglected, and it pains me to say, doubtful. please advise, im in a terrible spot right now.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]I have found that it takes quite a while to activate your astral hearing and seeing so full comunication is acheved.Plus the fact that Satan is very busy and dosnt visit any of us on a regular basis.HP Maxines has said herself that she won't even speak to Him without long periods of non comunication.So don't be impatient and just work on those chakras like I am and it will happen one day for all of us that don't give up.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] please help, my ritual didnt work
Sent: Thu, Aug 2, 2012 7:16:01 AM

<td val[/IMG]   i recently performed the standard ritual to invoke Father Satan and the crowned princes. I performed my dedication ritual nearly 2 years ago, and ive been a little lazy with my meditating, but ive made much progress on an energetic level over the past few months. i decided i was ready to meet Father, after so long of feeling unworthy and unready. so i performed the standard ritual but had no results. i had black candles(not silver holders however), incense, i wore all black, and spoke the prayer, and performed the invokation process, but nothing happened. i performed the ritual last night and to say the least, the results left me quite depressed. today ive felt terrible, neglected, and it pains me to say, doubtful. please advise, im in a terrible spot right now.

Hail Satan

[/TD]

Honestly everybody's been at this point. If a summon doesn't work, try again later or do something else like a different power meditation. Honestly it's like trying to call someone and the phone doesn't ring. Are you going to just say "screw it this is impossible" or try again later on? For example i'll bring up myself. I've been meditating for about 5+ years doing things such as of the Kinetic abilities to strengthening my aura and chakra's. I've summoned a few demon's in the past and even Father Satan himself. So out of the 10 demon's I tried to summon, only 2 were able to get back to me in dreams (My GD also got in touch with me in one of my dreams to but I woke up before i got the name) so patience is everything. Most I can say is just relax, work on meditations after work or when your stressed and keep trying.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:

i recently performed the standard ritual to invoke Father Satan and the crowned princes. I performed my dedication ritual nearly 2 years ago, and ive been a little lazy with my meditating, but ive made much progress on an energetic level over the past few months. i decided i was ready to meet Father, after so long of feeling unworthy and unready. so i performed the standard ritual but had no results. i had black candles(not silver holders however), incense, i wore all black, and spoke the prayer, and performed the invokation process, but nothing happened. i performed the ritual last night and to say the least, the results left me quite depressed. today ive felt terrible, neglected, and it pains me to say, doubtful. please advise, im in a terrible spot right now.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back