Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please help I'm new

cadzhilario

I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. SINCE THEN I WANT TO COMMIT MYSELF TO SATAN BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW. I WANT TO LEARN HIS WORKS YOUR WORKS GUYS. OTHER PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR PERCEPTION ABOUT OUR THING. I WANT TO LEARN. PLEASE HELP ME. WHERE DO I START?

www.joyofsatan.org

On Monday, August 25, 2014 11:41:23 AM, "cadzhilario@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. SINCE THEN I WANT TO COMMIT MYSELF TO SATAN BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW. I WANT TO LEARN HIS WORKS YOUR WORKS GUYS. OTHER PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR PERCEPTION ABOUT OUR THING. I WANT TO LEARN. PLEASE HELP ME. WHERE DO I START?

EXTREMELY DANGEROUS FOR YOU,  IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE THE THE FULL DEDICATION RITUAL!YOUR ARE NOT A FULL BLOODED SATANIST!
Dedication FIRST and the rest will come to you.So,  PLEASE PLEASE READ THE JOS website for beginners and PUT yourself in meditation program.

I don't think your angry, Frustrated maybe.  Calm down ;)First take a deep breath and close your eyes and welcome your new self (you said your new)Embrace this powerful and yet magical feeling that you felt.  Feel Father Satan's love for you.Remember Nobody is made as a Satanist "We are Born Satanist"  He is our God whom we will spend our eternity.  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back