Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please help! I am mentally damaged!

arch_enemy_94

Hello, my dear brothers and sisters. I really need your help. I will start right from the beginning. I grew up without my mother. She left for Italy when I was 6 years old. Until she came back, I was alone. My father was too busy to take care of me so I practically was raised by strangers.I had no real friends. Just a bunch of some idiots with whom I used to hang out. When my mother came back, my parents started arguing day and night, for years. My mother used to threat my father that she would divorce, go back to Italy and never come back. So I have grown going through all these arguings and hearing all those threats. Later on, I found out that my mother is ill. Hepatitus and a little later, diabetes. This, of course, is another thing that fucked my mind up. And there may be another thing, the fact that my father used to go and drink and then return home drunk and argue with my mum...again. Oh, and I was cheated on for about 4 times.Now, I suppose that these things were the ones that caused me to be like this. I used to be very complexed on how I looked and was. I was self sufficient. I am paranoic and anxious and I also had OCD. Sometimes, when I am talking with someone, I have the sensation that that person I am talking with, actually makes fun of me or wants to insult me, while in reality is not true. And I really believe that my actual girlfriend loves me, but still, from somewhere, negative thoughts come, suggesting me that she is cheating or lying to me. In conclusion, I am psychically fucked and I am desperate for a solution. Meditations, spells, mantras, everything. I really want to get rid of this, because it is like a burden. Living with heavy thoughts, day and night, making me consume myself.Thank you and hail Satan!

Please email me privately arch enemy.I too share your experiences.I am on the verge of something myself.

On Tuesday, 8 December 2015, 14:38, "arch_enemy_94@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, my dear brothers and sisters. I really need your help. I will start right from the beginning. I grew up without my mother. She left for Italy when I was 6 years old. Until she came back, I was alone. My father was too busy to take care of me so I practically was raised by strangers.I had no real friends. Just a bunch of some idiots with whom I used to hang out. When my mother came back, my parents started arguing day and night, for years. My mother used to threat my father that she would divorce, go back to Italy and never come back. So I have grown going through all these arguings and hearing all those threats. Later on, I found out that my mother is ill. Hepatitus and a little later, diabetes. This, of course, is another thing that fucked my mind up. And there may be another thing, the fact that my father used to go and drink and then return home drunk and argue with my mum...again. Oh, and I was cheated on for about 4 times.Now, I suppose that these things were the ones that caused me to be like this. I used to be very complexed on how I looked and was. I was self sufficient. I am paranoic and anxious and I also had OCD. Sometimes, when I am talking with someone, I have the sensation that that person I am talking with, actually makes fun of me or wants to insult me, while in reality is not true. And I really believe that my actual girlfriend loves me, but still, from somewhere, negative thoughts come, suggesting me that she is cheating or lying to me. In conclusion, I am psychically fucked and I am desperate for a solution. Meditations, spells, mantras, everything. I really want to get rid of this, because it is like a burden. Living with heavy thoughts, day and night, making me consume myself.Thank you and hail Satan!

NO.DO NOT EVER ASK SOMEONE TO EMAIL YOU PRIAVTELY, AND DO NOT REPLY TO HIM! Victor, i have never seen you here before, so this makes you look like an infiltrator. If you are not an infiltrator then make a reply to this, saying that you aren't. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 8, 2015, at 19:21, "victor markos victormarkos@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Please email me privately arch enemy.I too share your experiences.I am on the verge of something myself.

On Tuesday, 8 December 2015, 14:38, "arch_enemy_94@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Don't confuse me with that guy, i felt smth suspicious about him since i read his few first posts

Is this addressed to me? What are you talking about? I used caps because using caps grabs someone's attention. I as a Son of Satan cannot stand by and watch as one of my comrades is possibly lured into a trap by a infiltrator. I am not accusing anyone, but we all need to know that the enemy WILL send infiltrators. We have had them in the past, and will have them again. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 9, 2015, at 10:25, "elephant255@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You "ARE" mentally damaged? You "ARE" paranoid and anxious?
Overcoming Obstacles  

Well, I am Italian. Despite the fact Italians have strong souls and strong egos (wtf, the Ancient Roman Empire was here!), I can tell you the "local" mass mind is really fucked up nowadays. Just remember that fucking xianity has the headquarters right here; this affected life and family life for the worst and more than other countries. Infights and situations like your mother with your father are very common among those who are without. Italy economy/structure do survive thanks to a strong personal ego only.
The best way I found to heal all of this, apart reprogramming the mind, is DETACHING links from the chakras.
Most often the parents let the kid believe (unconsiouly) that he/she is guilty and the kid blames him/herself of the family infights and unhappiness. This is common and creates low self-esteem personalities with many holes in the aura and weak chakras. Detaching is the best cure most often, as you might have been caught in this massive vortex of negativity that is bringing you down and letting you feel like you feel. Also cheating, lying and being deceptive is very common here so I strongly believe ties to your mother's soul from-to your chakras might be the main problem; she most likely is a psychic vampire to you. Italian mothers NEVER want to leave the kids go, consciously and unconsciously.
Heart and sacral chakra are probably the most affected.
Hope this helps,

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 06:06:57 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please help! I am mentally damaged!

Hello, my dear brothers and sisters. I really need your help. I will start right from the beginning. I grew up without my mother. She left for Italy when I was 6 years old. Until she came back, I was alone. My father was too busy to take care of me so I practically was raised by strangers.I had no real friends. Just a bunch of some idiots with whom I used to hang out. 
When my mother came back, my parents started arguing day and night, for years. My mother used to threat my father that she would divorce, go back to Italy and never come back. So I have grown going through all these arguings and hearing all those threats. Later on, I found out that my mother is ill. Hepatitus and a little later, diabetes. This, of course, is another thing that fucked my mind up. And there may be another thing, the fact that my father used to go and drink and then return home drunk and argue with my mum...again. Oh, and I was cheated on for about 4 times.
Now, I suppose that these things were the ones that caused me to be like this. I used to be very complexed on how I looked and was. I was self sufficient. I am paranoic and anxious and I also had OCD. Sometimes, when I am talking with someone, I have the sensation that that person I am talking with, actually makes fun of me or wants to insult me, while in reality is not true. And I really believe that my actual girlfriend loves me, but still, from somewhere, negative thoughts come, suggesting me that she is cheating or lying to me. In conclusion, I am psychically fucked and I am desperate for a solution. Meditations, spells, mantras, everything. I really want to get rid of this, because it is like a burden. Living with heavy thoughts, day and night, making me consume myself.
Thank you and hail Satan!

I forgot to add, it might also be that your love life is affected for the worst because of your mom's unconscious mind that does not allow you to love/be loved by anyone else - because Italian mamma must be the only one to love and keep you for all of your life (and subsequent lives probably if you don't detach her). This creates a huge unconscious conflict, or a huge drain in case of vampyric behavious of the mom, and lets you depleted in both cases.
I don't say this IS the case, but to me it seems most likely your situation as I know it for a fact!

Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Please help! I am mentally damaged!
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:12:05 +0000

Well, I am Italian. Despite the fact Italians have strong souls and strong egos (wtf, the Ancient Roman Empire was here!), I can tell you the "local" mass mind is really fucked up nowadays. Just remember that fucking xianity has the headquarters right here; this affected life and family life for the worst and more than other countries. Infights and situations like your mother with your father are very common among those who are without. Italy economy/structure do survive thanks to a strong personal ego only.
The best way I found to heal all of this, apart reprogramming the mind, is DETACHING links from the chakras.
Most often the parents let the kid believe (unconsiouly) that he/she is guilty and the kid blames him/herself of the family infights and unhappiness. This is common and creates low self-esteem personalities with many holes in the aura and weak chakras. Detaching is the best cure most often, as you might have been caught in this massive vortex of negativity that is bringing you down and letting you feel like you feel. Also cheating, lying and being deceptive is very common here so I strongly believe ties to your mother's soul from-to your chakras might be the main problem; she most likely is a psychic vampire to you. Italian mothers NEVER want to leave the kids go, consciously and unconsciously.
Heart and sacral chakra are probably the most affected.
Hope this helps,

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 06:06:57 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please help! I am mentally damaged!

Hello, my dear brothers and sisters. I really need your help. I will start right from the beginning. I grew up without my mother. She left for Italy when I was 6 years old. Until she came back, I was alone. My father was too busy to take care of me so I practically was raised by strangers.I had no real friends. Just a bunch of some idiots with whom I used to hang out. 
When my mother came back, my parents started arguing day and night, for years. My mother used to threat my father that she would divorce, go back to Italy and never come back. So I have grown going through all these arguings and hearing all those threats. Later on, I found out that my mother is ill. Hepatitus and a little later, diabetes. This, of course, is another thing that fucked my mind up. And there may be another thing, the fact that my father used to go and drink and then return home drunk and argue with my mum...again. Oh, and I was cheated on for about 4 times.
Now, I suppose that these things were the ones that caused me to be like this. I used to be very complexed on how I looked and was. I was self sufficient. I am paranoic and anxious and I also had OCD. Sometimes, when I am talking with someone, I have the sensation that that person I am talking with, actually makes fun of me or wants to insult me, while in reality is not true. And I really believe that my actual girlfriend loves me, but still, from somewhere, negative thoughts come, suggesting me that she is cheating or lying to me. In conclusion, I am psychically fucked and I am desperate for a solution. Meditations, spells, mantras, everything. I really want to get rid of this, because it is like a burden. Living with heavy thoughts, day and night, making me consume myself.
Thank you and hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back