Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

PLEASE CURSE THIS CHANNEL WHEN THE MERCURY RETROGRADE IS OVER!!!!

WhiteRabbitRadioTV

I FUCKING HATE EVERY SINGLE VIDEO THIS CHANNEL MAKES!!! UGH!
JEWTUBE DOESN'T ALLOW THIS CHANNEL TO BE TAKEN DOWN, BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHY, BECAUSE JEWTUBE IS FUCKING JEWISH!
As the title states, please curse whoever is owning this channel, ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DUMB AS FUCK!
Call me whatever you want to call me, BUT I CANNOT TAKE SUCH STUPIDITY OF THIS CHANNEL, it makes me angry beyond EVERYTHING! UGH!
FUCK THE JEWS!FUCK PISSRAEL!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL FOREVER!!!

Can you say a little bit more about why it is dumb and why you hate it? Because unless you think this channel is a serious obstacle to our cause or a threat to us in some way, why would we waste our time and energies in cursing a youtube channel?

You'll need to be able to handle the fact most people in the White cause are not Spiritual Satanists. They don't see the world exactly as we do, but it still isn't a bad thing that they are speaking up for their race.  Last I checked, WhiteRabbitRadio was secular and neutral when it comes to religion and issues unrelated to race, they're not anti gay and all that. They might not be exactly the same as us but compared to many other Xian dominated pro White groups, they are okay.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back