Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please answerr ):

David1

about a month or two i dedicated myself and the next day i found out that there was a small part of the letter that wasnt burned.. i dont know if it was because, when i burnt the note in the candle holder there was smoke under the flame and the flame was only burning the top im geussing i dont know though..
i havent really noticed much, i meditate almost every day etc..
i did notice i have more self-confidence though, but anyway
do i need to do the dedicate again and burn another note because of how it wasnt fully burnt i think i messed up...

You're f[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 10:26:02 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] please answerr ):

about a month or two i dedicated myself and the next day i found out that there was a small part of the letter that wasnt burned.. i dont know if it was because, when i burnt the note in the candle holder there was smoke under the flame and the flame was only burning the top im geussing i dont know though..
do i need to do the dedicate again and burn another note because of how it wasnt fully burnt i think i messed up...

I thought the same thing a portion didn't burn  but I still feel Satan's energy protecting me.
Just relax and you'll be fine you made no mistakeHail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] please answerr ):

You're f[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 10:26:02 AM

this reminds me of my dedication, and honestly it's what is in your heart that matters, if you trully love SATAN then you are fine, if you are dabbling well your gonna have some problems. satan loves us for who we are "i allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature...".
when i dedicated i screwed up on several things some were even xianty trying to stop me from reunitting with my father, when i was trying to get blood from my finger all i had was a kitchen knife and it took forever to, and when i burned my dedication paper i accidently dropped it into a white candle instead of my blue one, while at the same time extinguishing the paper. but despite my errors i worked my hardest to burn the rest of the paper, so much to the point that i even set the candle a blaze outside, but what means the most to satan is your heart, the rest is formality, some even dedicate to satan in astral temples. when you worry about your problems remember this part of the ritual invocation "deliver me O MIGHTY SATAN from all past error and dellusion, keep me strong in my faith and service..." satan is nothing like xianty where you must change yourself to fit him, talk to him and ask him personally about your concerns. i wish you well brother in your journey, and keep up the meditation AZAZEL is really disgusted by the lack of spituality in this world.

i will always have love for LUCIFER, and i have felt him many times and seen his works, even when i am driving, for me red lights are a rare occurence, SATAN and his Demons have given me many safe travels, the list of their works can go on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <wowza4477@... wrote:

i still can't dedicate to Satan because i am 14 and i am forced to live in a christian family but i want to do it as soon as i have myown place ^^
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 8:49 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: please answerr ):

this reminds me of my dedication, and honestly it's what is in your heart that matters, if you trully love SATAN then you are fine, if you are dabbling well your gonna have some problems. satan loves us for who we are "i allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature...".
when i dedicated i screwed up on several things some were even xianty trying to stop me from reunitting with my father, when i was trying to get blood from my finger all i had was a kitchen knife and it took forever to, and when i burned my dedication paper i accidently dropped it into a white candle instead of my blue one, while at the same time extinguishing the paper. but despite my errors i worked my hardest to burn the rest of the paper, so much to the point that i even set the candle a blaze outside, but what means the most to satan is your heart, the rest is formality, some even dedicate to satan in astral temples. when you worry about your problems remember this part of the ritual invocation "deliver me O MIGHTY SATAN from all past error and dellusion, keep me strong in my faith and service..." satan is nothing like xianty where you must change yourself to fit him, talk to him and ask him personally about your concerns. i wish you well brother in your journey, and keep up the meditation AZAZEL is really disgusted by the lack of spituality in this world.

i will always have love for LUCIFER, and i have felt him many times and seen his works, even when i am driving, for me red lights are a rare occurence, SATAN and his Demons have given me many safe travels, the list of their works can go on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <wowza4477@... wrote:

you know it's not all to bad that you have a xian family, you can dedicate to satan and you can just go along with the family things and not be sincere about the xianty, you could even curse the nazerene in its own house of lies, use spiritual warfare to create a negative atmoshperes in their worship, the xian ilk feeds in these places so why not give him some of it's own poison back. if you read the Al Jiwah it says that it is good to keep secrets. as for dedication go on a bike ride out into some nature that safe and dedicate there in peace, true satanism is rooted in pagan natualism and the earth not only that but you can feel satan more openly, if any one bothers you out there just tell them your a budhist. and if you want to stop going to church start a business that you work on sundays, you can walk dogs, mow yards, keep yourself busy and empower yourself all while doing good for satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mircea Tudur <mirceanavi@... wrote:

i still can't dedicate to Satan because i am 14 and i am forced to live in a christian family but i want to do it as soon as i have myown place ^^

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 8:49 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: please answerr ):

when i dedicated i screwed up on several things some were even xianty trying to stop me from reunitting with my father, when i was trying to get blood from my finger all i had was a kitchen knife and it took forever to, and when i burned my dedication paper i accidently dropped it into a white candle instead of my blue one, while at the same time extinguishing the paper. but despite my errors i worked my hardest to burn the rest of the paper, so much to the point that i even set the candle a blaze outside, but what means the most to satan is your heart, the rest is formality, some even dedicate to satan in astral temples. when you worry about your problems remember this part of the ritual invocation "deliver me O MIGHTY SATAN from all past error and dellusion, keep me strong in my faith and service..." satan is nothing like xianty where you must change yourself to fit him, talk to him and ask him personally about your concerns. i wish you well brother in
your journey, and keep up the meditation AZAZEL is really disgusted by the lack of spituality in this world.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <wowza4477@ wrote:

no your f[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:26 AM

I want to know if its ok to use the symbols of Father Satan I'm my social network. I mean can I use the peacock or the black bar for profile picture on face book?Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.From: Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:39:40 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] please answerr ):
  no your f[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 9:26 AM

thank you for replying back to me, it troubled me for awhile, hail satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back