Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please a couple of interpretations

ZeljnaIstine

Please someone explain to me if they can, a couple of opinions would be ideal.
I recently dedicated myself 5 day ago, but for 1 month since I accidentally found JOS I still read everything evryday.
before the dedication I had a strange dream that was so real. I'm walking down the street with a friend, people are sitting on chairs in front of their houses, and we pass by, at one point a friend pushes me to cross to my side to approach an old man, the old man gets up, but he doesn't look human, he's small grows about 160 cm black(not like a people)skin and short hair as in goats,on the all body ,the face is strange completely, the whole is distorted. That old man starts shouting at my friend to move. He says something, he squeezes me close to him. I'm in shock. And I hear people around us saying that he doesn't say anything to anyone and that he hasn't addressed anyone for years and they say that I must be special for something. I could feel that touch after waking up and throughout the day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back