Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Planetary Square Timing, Effect and a few questions related to Planets.

JeraOpus

Jos source of Sun Square: https://www.joyofsatan.org/Sun_Square.html
The Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the third [solar] chakra and strengthens a weakened/debilitated Sun in one's astrology chart and helps in the affairs ruled by the house/s with the sign of Leo on the cusp/s and the house containing the Sun.
It's mentioned that the spine is affected by the sun. So, having a solid sun makes the spine stronger, and the Kundalini serpent doesn't have a lot of problem ascending since a Weak spine might not be able to handle the energy most of the time, even if the serpent is released. There will be problems for the individual, Pain for Days, Months, or even years.

Since every chakra is located on the spine, Coccyx, Solar plexus, etc So the Square will boost everything? But I have another Question which Square will help with it, Material or Spiritual Square. Since Spine is material at least in Physical realm..
And how does Spiritual Square benefit... Does it help in avoiding Diseases to manifest or something related to the spiritual realm?
I plan to do Both Spiritual & Material In a Sequence, One after Finishing the other. I have done a few Sun Square is fast I messed up a few time in Remember how many times I have recited the mantra so i had to restart.
I will always want to know how you people count the recited the mantras. I use an App on Phone "Click Counter" and The timing of Square and make alarm for the timing of it (Morning preferably sometime I missed it so I did it in the evening)

Also, How to make the nerves strong does sun suqare does it? if yes then which one Spiritual or Materail?

Now coming to Planets and how to know when a planet will enter in it's Exhalted sign or Home sign.
I use this website https://www.theplanetstoday.com/astrology.html to know in which sign a planet is in but it nowhere tells me when the planet will enter in it's home sign i have to manually check after a few weeks and months.. I don't have a very good memory so if it's possible i would like to check once somewhere about the future sign of a planet and make a note of it rather than checking it regularly help will be highly appreciated.

I will always want to know how you people count the recited the mantras. I use an App on Phone "Click Counter" and The timing of Square and make alarm for the timing of it (Morning preferably sometime I missed it so I did it in the evening)
There is a program by an SS here called "Lilith's Master Squares", look it up on the forums and download it.

Also, How to make the nerves strong does sun suqare does it? if yes then which one Spiritual or Materail?
What does that mean?

Now coming to Planets and how to know when a planet will enter in it's Exhalted sign or Home sign.
Get the SS calendar from the forums. Use https://planetaryhours.net/ to see the planetary hour for your location.

Since every chakra is located on the spine, Coccyx, Solar plexus, etc So the Square will boost everything?
No.

But I have another Question which Square will help with it, Material or Spiritual Square. Since Spine is material at least in Physical realm..
And how does Spiritual Square benefit... Does it help in avoiding Diseases to manifest or something related to the spiritual realm?
This just relates to the health of your spine. Physical square for problems with the spine, spiritual for a weak sun in your natal chart.

But I have another Question which Square will help with it, Material or Spiritual Square. Since Spine is material at least in Physical realm..
My approach has been to use the spiritual square for health-related issues. But I would use the material square when I would want something from 'out of myself', like if I needed medical help or supplies in any way.
The Mercury square, and I would choose the spiritual square for health related issues.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back