Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Planetary Hours Suggestion - iPhone/iPad

claroesclaro

Got a couple of suggestions which might help some of you.

Many use Chronos to determine the planetary hours. The program works on a PC. I use Macintosh. While I can emulate a PC on my mac, it's a bit of a pain.

So far, I haven't found anything for the Mac - but I have found two great programs for the iPhone/iPad.

1. Astrologo - $9.99. This program is very good. You can use it for much more than just planetary hours. It makes charts and much much more. It does not interpret anything, but does the charting etc.

The nice thing is you can look up the planetary hours for any date or location. You can even use the GPS in your phone to select your exact location.

It also shows moon void of course (but I have not figured out how to read that easily).

I personally use this program a lot.

2. Planet Hours - $.99. This program is cheaper. It only does the planetary hours, nothing else. It also does it only for today. You can not look up dates in the future.

But, it does it very well. It also can use the GPS from your i device.

I have this as well and like it.

Summary - of the two, I like Astrologo much better. Still very inexpensive for all it does. Both are great and if you use an iPhone or iPad, check them out.

Instead of going through all of that a person can also go to lunarium.co.uk. They have planetary hours and moon phases and signs, void moon periods and retrogrades. Just edit it to your location.

------------------------------
On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 6:36 PM EDT claroesclaro wrote:

Many use Chronos to determine the planetary hours. The program works on a PC. I use Macintosh. While I can emulate a PC on my mac, it's a bit of a pain.

So far, I haven't found anything for the Mac - but I have found two great programs for the iPhone/iPad.

1. Astrologo - $9.99. This program is very good. You can use it for much more than just planetary hours. It makes charts and much much more. It does not interpret anything, but does the charting etc.

The nice thing is you can look up the planetary hours for any date or location. You can even use the GPS in your phone to select your exact location.

It also shows moon void of course (but I have not figured out how to read that easily).

2. Planet Hours - $.99. This program is cheaper. It only does the planetary hours, nothing else. It also does it only for today. You can not look up dates in the future.

Summary - of the two, I like Astrologo much better. Still very inexpensive for all it does. Both are great and if you use an iPhone or iPad, check them out.

That's only good if you have internet connection when you want to check though Shannon. Claroesclaro, download the lunarium apps. ILuna (calendar) and Hours. I have both on my ipod, cost me about 5$ American for both. So I have 100% accuracy at all times without the need for internet connection, unless I need to update my location if I'm travelling, or you can choose a preset location.

And you can check way into the future and past. And it's easy to set your location (you need internet at that moment, and then just save the location).

Cheaper than the ones you recommended, and by the sounds of it, way more user-friendly, in-depth and detailed :)

http://www.lunarium.co.uk/software/iphone.jsp

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Instead of going through all of that a person can also go to lunarium.co.uk. They have planetary hours and moon phases and signs, void moon periods and retrogrades. Just edit it to your location.

Hey! Thank you for your answer and help a few weeks ago and for everyone else's too. I fear it's happening again. I'm starting to feel like i'm not even being heard or seen by enki or a demon or anybody but i know that can't be the case because i've done the dedication ritual and i've felt/heard him before. and i'm still waiting on an experience i've really been looking forward to to happen (having my ouija planchette move without my touching it). Maybe do i need to redo the dedication? I must meditate and ask enki and the demons to come to me or show me some sign sixteen times a day and nothing. It's almost like a tv or radio that comes and goes, comes and goes. And i'll try to fool myself that they're there but they're not. My finances aren't getting any better either. Can anyone do a reading maybe or figure out what's going on? Thanks. -tom
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 8:34 PM PDT lydia_666@... wrote:

That's only good if you have internet connection when you want to check though Shannon. Claroesclaro, download the lunarium apps. ILuna (calendar) and Hours. I have both on my ipod, cost me about 5$ American for both. So I have 100% accuracy at all times without the need for internet connection, unless I need to update my location if I'm travelling, or you can choose a preset location.

And you can check way into the future and past. And it's easy to set your location (you need internet at that moment, and then just save the location).

Cheaper than the ones you recommended, and by the sounds of it, way more user-friendly, in-depth and detailed :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

i just realized something-we're in retrograde right now, right (as far as mercury)? I think for my sign (sagittarius) the effect is a severe hindrance on communication efforts so that must be it. Thanks anyway. Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!

First I know from experience that you don't need to do your dedication again.When I did mine it was all wrong and I was not with JoS then and Satan honored it anyway.What you need to do is realize that the enemy is playing with your mind,and you can choose to not give in to those thoughts of abandonment.Satan or the Demons would would never leave you unless you were not a Gentile,but don't let them play that little trick either.Just work on opening your astral senses more,and when you are ready,you will have the communication with our Gods,that we both desire.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2012 2:26 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Planetary Hours Suggestion - iPhone/iPad

Hey! Thank you for your answer and help a few weeks ago and for everyone else's too. I fear it's happening again. I'm starting to feel like i'm not even being heard or seen by enki or a demon or anybody but i know that can't be the case because i've done the dedication ritual and i've felt/heard him before. and i'm still waiting on an experience i've really been looking forward to to happen (having my ouija planchette move without my touching it). Maybe do i need to redo the dedication? I must meditate and ask enki and the demons to come to me or show me some sign sixteen times a day and nothing. It's almost like a tv or radio that comes and goes, comes and goes. And i'll try to fool myself that they're there but they're not. My finances aren't getting any better either. Can anyone do a reading maybe or figure out what's going on? Thanks. -tom

Hail Father Satan!

Those are great programs Lydia. Just bought them both.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Hail Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

No. Mercury goes retrograde Nov. 6th again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Cate <satanist_tryinghard@... wrote:

i just realized something-we're in retrograde right now, right (as far as mercury)? I think for my sign (sagittarius) the effect is a severe hindrance on communication efforts so that must be it. Thanks anyway. Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Well Thomas to be honest ive been dedicated for about two years now and i havent tried to "feel" or "hear" Father Satan. I think if your patient that will come in time when you are more astrally open. Thanks to all the Jewish and X tian fucks we are all on a late path of opening ourselves up for these sort of things. Just keep on meditating daily and open and empower your chakras. Things will come in time you just have to be patient.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Cate <satanist_tryinghard@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back