Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Planet X / Nibiru

Tiffany

What is Planet X exactly? I have a strong feeling that in the next few years, something will come from it. Something that will help my Father Satan reach his goal. Whatever it is, I know it will be good, as long as the right people and demons approach it correctly. Nibiru is coming. Anytime from now to 2021. I don't know how I know this, maybe I have a silent friend here with me, but I feel the need to learn more about Nibiru ( Planet X ).

Nothing, it doesn't exist. Nibiru is fiction, something made up by a jew.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tiffany" <bloodmoon10756@... wrote:

What is Planet X exactly? I have a strong feeling that in the next few years, something will come from it. Something that will help my Father Satan reach his goal. Whatever it is, I know it will be good, as long as the right people and demons approach it correctly. Nibiru is coming. Anytime from now to 2021. I don't know how I know this, maybe I have a silent friend here with me, but I feel the need to learn more about Nibiru ( Planet X ).

You have a strong feeling? Please elaborate on that. 

2013/6/5 Tiffany <bloodmoon10756@...

Remeber that anything that comes from the enemy is all fake ,fictions .its 'ONLY' Satan and his demons are ORIGINAL. . Hail SATAN. Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 18:08:47 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Planet X / Nibiru

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tiffany" <bloodmoon10756@... wrote:

yeah i was gonna say Nibiru does not exist. Some kike fuckass made that up.

Hail Satan. 

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 11:08 AM, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

now dont get me wrong, you are probbly correct that something big is going to happen soon, but it wont be nibiru

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

Hail Satan. 

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 11:08 AM, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

the annunaki are from the planet nibaru. ive heard they were decribed as aliens that created humans from their dna and that of the neanderthall to mine gold which they use as a power source. unfortunetly i heard this was in the epic of gilgemesh and ive read the epic of gilgamesh. it has a couple anti chritian facts but the anninaki are more refrenced like beings that are aware via mass conciousness connection. nibaru is their planet/ship that they used to enter our solar system and effect the planet earth. my guess: pluto might be a big styrofoam spaceship/planet but i dont think the annunaki ever directly influenced anything here on earth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

now dont get me wrong, you are probbly correct that something big is going
to happen soon, but it wont be nibiru

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Anakin Skywalker <
anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 11:08 AM, the_fire_starter666 <
the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tiffany" <bloodmoon10756@
wrote:

What is Planet X exactly? I have a strong feeling that in the next few
years, something will come from it. Something that will help my Father
Satan reach his goal. Whatever it is, I know it will be good, as long as
the right people and demons approach it correctly. Nibiru is coming.
Anytime from now to 2021. I don't know how I know this, maybe I have a
silent friend here with me, but I feel the need to learn more about Nibiru
( Planet X ).

Nibiru is a hoax this topic has been done. Use the search function.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 2:18:59 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Planet X / Nibiru
  the annunaki are from the planet nibaru. ive heard they were decribed as aliens that created humans from their dna and that of the neanderthall to mine gold which they use as a power source. unfortunetly i heard this was in the epic of gilgemesh and ive read the epic of gilgamesh. it has a couple anti chritian facts but the anninaki are more refrenced like beings that are aware via mass conciousness connection. nibaru is their planet/ship that they used to enter our solar system and effect the planet earth. my guess: pluto might be a big styrofoam spaceship/planet but i dont think the annunaki ever directly influenced anything here on earth.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Tiffany" <bloodmoon10756@
wrote:

( Planet X ).

if nibiru is fake why is the 12th planet on this e groups file section? JasonHail Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 2:18 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

wrote:

( Planet X ).

Because it contains some other things that are true. Just because a file is there doesn't mean it's necessarily 100% correct.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Noyes <noyesj30@... wrote:

if nibiru is fake why is the 12th planet on this e groups file section?
Jason
Hail Satan

Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 2:18 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@ wrote:

anakinskywalker629@ wrote:

Hail Satan.

the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

wrote:

( Planet X ).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back