Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Planet houses

Taylor Wiebe

So I printed out my astrology chart and read through Azazel's astrology. I understand most of it but how can I tell which house a planet is in?
Is there a link to a...less complicated astrology "tutorial"?
Thanks.

Why suffer from mental disorders when you can ENJOY them?

Houses in the graphical chart are divided into 12 triangles. For example if you have sun in the 1st house then you have sun placed in the first triangle shown from the left side of the chart wheel to the next line, which begins the second house. The next triangle is the second house and so on. The sides of those triangles are called the house cusps. So if you have for eg. a Gemini ascendant, then you have Gemini constellation on the line that begins the 1st house. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, but i can't figure out how to say it more clearly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:

So I printed out my astrology chart and read through Azazel's astrology. I understand most of it but how can I tell which house a planet is in?
Thanks.

No, it was a good explanation. (Now I know what cusps are) :pWhen you go to print out the chart( that's specified on the astrology page) if you don't stick in your hour if birth, the houses don't show up. (I got my hour now, though) How can I tell when something is going to happen in my life? In the beginning half or end half?For example, my sun sign is 9 Degrees of Virgo, and going by the house its in relates it to health (sixth house)relates it to negative health, so I'm wondering if it already happened (I was born premie) and I luckily lived or if it Hasn't happened yet. IF I'm reading my chart right, that is, hehe. I could be getting it all wrong for all I know :p

On 2013-04-06, at 8:11 AM, "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:
  Houses in the graphical chart are divided into 12 triangles. For example if you have sun in the 1st house then you have sun placed in the first triangle shown from the left side of the chart wheel to the next line, which begins the second house. The next triangle is the second house and so on. The sides of those triangles are called the house cusps. So if you have for eg. a Gemini ascendant, then you have Gemini constellation on the line that begins the 1st house. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, but i can't figure out how to say it more clearly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:

Thanks.

Your astro chart should tell you what houses they are in....

------------------------------
On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 2:18 PM EDT Taylor Wiebe wrote:

Thanks.

Thanks.

It only does if you type in your birth hour, and I didn't the first time, so it didn't show up. Thanks, though. 

On 2013-04-06, at 5:51 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back