Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Physics, Mistakes, Michio Kaku????

jordevo74

What is it with this trend of modern (physicists) who try to play the cool new kid in town on one side while maintaining a pure Newtonian five sense universe and playing off other physics proving things such as relativity and Pubefrostein wrong as (mistakes) based on technological errors.  I will not post the video but this guy Michio Kaku had a video describing the circumstances of Einstein being wrong and us having to reset our entire perception of time and space as well as the technology that translates it into our left brain conscience.  For shame if we have to oppose jew run artificial timelines that go against the universe's natural rhythm is it not?  He basically said that the neutrino test was likely a flaw in the angling of the satellite triangle and gave some anecdote to a professor he had comparing tests of light outside as unstable compared to inside or some bullshit.  I have not yet taken the time to research others opinions on the recent experiments that show matter from the sun has excelled past the (constant of light).  This guy also had some afterlife video I had not fully bothered watching as soon as he started looking into biblical prophesy and used that I'm presuming as though formidable mythology may have explained things in a way that upset xians, given the comment (This guy only goes by what he can immediately touch) etc.  I would like someone who has experience reading about these number jock clowns (He was also insulted on a comment to be a poor mathematician).  What is your take on this?  I want your honest opinion on the likely hood of having technological flaws such as interference or geometric miscalculations etc.  I am aggravated to say the least by these cunts defending Pubestein whether directly or indirectly.  Perhaps you could also recommend me an article or past sermon.  Though I believe I have read all of the scientific sermons so far.  
HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back