Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Physical Godhood.

tklubeck91

Spiritual godhood is the goal of what we do. Is there anything special to do to increase physical superiority? I'm not talking about standard weightlifting and aerobic training, which I do. I'm referring to strength and agility beyond the average person's capability without spiritual training. I'm getting into kundalini yoga, but what else can be done to combine the physical and magic?

Physical strength is from bio-electricity the higher amount in the body the greater all the cells of the muscles come together to contract to a higher degree.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tklubeck91" <tklubeck91@... wrote:

Spiritual godhood is the goal of what we do. Is there anything special to do to increase physical superiority? I'm not talking about standard weightlifting and aerobic training, which I do. I'm referring to strength and agility beyond the average person's capability without spiritual training. I'm getting into kundalini yoga, but what else can be done to combine the physical and magic?

Yoga and martial arts

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Physical strength is from bio-electricity the higher amount in the body the greater all the cells of the muscles come together to contract to a higher degree.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tklubeck91" <tklubeck91@ wrote:

Your goal should be to master the philosopher's stone system and make it work effectively in your body.
In the end this is useless, because you don't want to end up living 200 years in a world like this...

I'd prefer more pineal exercises and such mental meditations more than physical, but that is only my opinion on the subject.

Visualisation is one of the most effective meditations. master it eyes open or closed.. no need to "really" see colourful streams of light, just "see" them in the  middle your head, but don't forget that it is not just colour flying in your head, it is ENERGY. Tune yourself into it or otherwise.

Do some fast yogic moves and try to individually stretch single muscles that you feel are in need of stretching and add some high grade visualisations. 

And to note one thing; video games and movies can show us very effective visualisation models of what these energy streams and pulses etc may be made to look like in your mind. Would you prefer visualizing a 1 meter white aura on you than 8km multicoloured energy field with the most distinct, beautiful shapes. It not may be fully there at first but energy goes where it is directed. it's like that the whole universe is a never-emptying water can and your glass would be high as the sky.

And the last but not the least important: Remember to have a motive for you magicks for yourself. This is important. To find importance to you magicks to give them a proper reason to excist.

If your goal in life is to have a family and good job and a family car and to watch TV every night, if that is all you wish for, then one should quit magicks for life. One MUST desire more than this world can offer. much much more i say....

Best regards, Samael.
2011/4/22 tklubeck91 <tklubeck91@...

Spiritual godhood is the goal of what we do.  but what can be done to combine the physical and magic?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back