Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Phil schnider

Dusk Truth

this individual is a great whistle blower of the time. he openly explains how he worked in underground black budget facility projects in numerous underground facilitys, he admits and reveals that the government has been houseing the greys and draconions in tons of undreground facilitys, he reveals the NWO agenda wich is in my opinion is a processe involving agenda 21 (Look up on youtube or google agenda 21) he does reveal the enemy alien agenda and he evidance and information he shares is of a great reliable source, my friends brothers sisters comrads, i recomend this video off youtube for it explains what are enemys intention has been for a long time now, and they are to close for comfort as it is...  look up on youtube  - Seattle WA - secret underground bases, aliens and the NWO (FULL) this is a hour long video but supports a lot of inteligance about our enemys tthat is extremley oppresed and important - he was found dead in his house .

yeah...i heard all about Phil Schneider several years back...all about the little grey bastards and their underground bases...kept me up my fair share of nights.  I get what you mean about "too close for comfort"...I've had a feeling in my gut lately that we are in for something BIG and ET-RELATED sooner than later in this world...Im not sure what though

i think our Gods are going to stand up to them though which is the reason for the "war in heaven" described in revelation etc...

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 4:47 AM, Dusk Truth <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:
  this individual is a great whistle blower of the time. he openly explains how he worked in underground black budget facility projects in numerous underground facilitys, he admits and reveals that the government has been houseing the greys and draconions in tons of undreground facilitys, he reveals the NWO agenda wich is in my opinion is a processe involving agenda 21 (Look up on youtube or google agenda 21) he does reveal the enemy alien agenda and he evidance and information he shares is of a great reliable source, my friends brothers sisters comrads, i recomend this video off youtube for it explains what are enemys intention has been for a long time now, and they are to close for comfort as it is...  look up on youtube  - Seattle WA - secret underground bases, aliens and the NWO (FULL) this is a hour long video but supports a lot of inteligance about our enemys tthat is extremley oppresed and important - he was found dead in his house .

the enemy alien agenda is to kill off over half human population by 2030 and make the rest of mankind inslaved. We cant let that happen Never.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dusk Truth <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

yepp its bad news my Comrad.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

yeah...i heard all about Phil Schneider several years back...all about the
little grey bastards and their underground bases...kept me up my fair share
of nights.

I get what you mean about "too close for comfort"...I've had a feeling in
my gut lately that we are in for something BIG and ET-RELATED sooner than
later in this world...Im not sure what though

i think our Gods are going to stand up to them though which is the reason
for the "war in heaven" described in revelation etc...

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 4:47 AM, Dusk Truth <[email protected]:

this individual is a great whistle blower of the time. he openly explains
how he worked in underground black budget facility projects in numerous
underground facilitys, he admits and reveals that the government has been
houseing the greys and draconions in tons of undreground facilitys, he
reveals the NWO agenda wich is in my opinion is a processe involving agenda
21 (Look up on youtube or google agenda 21) he does reveal the enemy alien
agenda and he evidance and information he shares is of a great reliable
source, my friends brothers sisters comrads, i recomend this video off
youtube for it explains what are enemys intention has been for a long time
now, and they are to close for comfort as it is... look up on youtube -
Seattle WA - secret underground bases, aliens and the NWO (FULL) this is a
hour long video but supports a lot of inteligance about our enemys tthat is
extremley oppresed and important - he was found dead in his house .

if i may ask, where did you get that number 2030 from?

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:54 PM, smoketillyahchoke <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:
  the enemy alien agenda is to kill off over half human population by 2030 and make the rest of mankind inslaved. We cant let that happen Never.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dusk Truth <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

much love my Brotheren Comrad. Power to you and blessings! Aswell blessings and more power to our brothers , sisters in satan Remember its Satanic Pride, and an absolute Honor! Death to our enemies ,curse theyre souls relentlessly, under Fathers Wing WE SHALL RISE!!!!!!!!!! forever HAIL LUCIFER!
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:54 PM, smoketillyahchoke <
smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

the enemy alien agenda is to kill off over half human population by 2030
and make the rest of mankind inslaved. We cant let that happen Never.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dusk Truth <smoketillyahchoke@
wrote:

this individual is a great whistle blower of the time. he openly
explains how he worked in underground black budget facility projects in
numerous underground facilitys, he admits and reveals that the government
has been houseing the greys and draconions in tons of undreground
facilitys, he reveals the NWO agenda wich is in my opinion is a processe
involving agenda 21 (Look up on youtube or google agenda 21) he does reveal
the enemy alien agenda and he evidance and information he shares is of a
great reliable source, my friends brothers sisters comrads, i recomend this
video off youtube for it explains what are enemys intention has been for a
long time now, and they are to close for comfort as it is... look up on
youtube - Seattle WA - secret underground bases, aliens and the NWO (FULL)
this is a hour long video but supports a lot of inteligance about our
enemys tthat is extremley oppresed and important - he was found dead in his
house .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back