Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

pest

alisha

Wat do u do when someone acts like a
A satanist but quotes the. Bible all the time
Wat do u do about someone like that who thinks they know everything a out
every religion but Mister quotes everything I don't know wat to to
And its my friends.boyfriend how do u handle it without being disrespectful but get the point across I need help on this one so frustrated HELP. Please

Hail Satan

I recommend researching the verses he talks about constantly on exposingchristianity.com and point out the idiocy in what he's spouting. Also try referring him to that website. Let him put his foot in his mouth. Hail Enki! Hail Andras! Hail the mighty Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

And its my friends.boyfriend how do u handle it without being disrespectful but get the point across I need help on this one so frustrated HELP. Please

Hail Satan

Ignore them. Leave fools along your path behind. Don't let them deter or distract you. Just walk on by. Don't let them slow your ascention.

It is recomended that you keep Satanism to yourself. Simply don't tell anyone. If there are people acting like this, ignore them and move on.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back