Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Personal post not approved?

Demonic Tech

I made a personal post on my wall but I think it got rejected?
There is no notification about it, so no reason is being given.
1727351399920.png

This is what I see when I look at my recent activity.

I made a personal post on my wall but I think it got rejected?
There is no notification about it, so no reason is being given.
View attachment 4141
This is what I see when I look at my recent activity.
There may be several reasons for that;
1-Sometimes it takes some time before our posts get verified so after some time it may get verified.
2-If you share too many personal information mods probably won't going to verified it.
3-If you post something that us as JoS do not support, it is natural that it didn't verified.

There may be several reasons for that;
1-Sometimes it takes some time before our posts get verified so after some time it may get verified.
2-If you share too many personal information mods probably won't going to verified it.
3-If you post something that us as JoS do not support, it is natural that it didn't verified.
Thank you, but I know about the several reasons why a post could be disapproved.
This post doesn't contain any personal information, nor does it speak of anything that goes against the JoS.
The issue here is that a reason hasn't been provided, nor a notification, for the disapproval of the post.
I think this might be a mistake or a bug and I wanted to report it to staff.

I see the post was finally published, I don't know if this was an automatic process or manually done by staff, in that case, thank you.

I see the post was finally published, I don't know if this was an automatic process or manually done by staff, in that case, thank you.
The strikethrough happens when something is not approved yet. It's a bit strange why it's a strikethrough, it does cause some confusion. But if it were not approved or deleted it would say so, instead of the strikethrough.

The strikethrough happens when something is not approved yet. It's a bit strange why it's a strikethrough, it does cause some confusion. But if it were not approved or deleted it would say so, instead of the strikethrough.
Thank you for the clarification, this is exactly what I needed to know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back