Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Personal Experience - Fighting Serious Pain.

serpentwalker666

Hello my satanic family. I am taking some time to make this post to remind myself and all of us how important it is that we are breathing currently and waking this road alongside the Gods.

In life we will often have to come face to fave with challenges on this road, sometimes these are manageable, sometimes they are unbearable.

As we continue to walk and grow as beings we slowly hammer away and get this slowly sorted.

I'll give some solid personal examples here. I deeply want to continue to share some of what I've had to endure in my life, in hopes others can understand and perhaps those who have struggled similarly can not feel so alone.

Some 4 to 5 years ago I had unexplained, untreatable tachycardia, this left me unable to work, drive or even walk out to my mailbox without being left breathless and in excruciating chest pain.

This was some time after I had undergone a cardiac ablation to correct a lfe threatening heart defect, these side effects years later were untreatable.

Overtime I was uncontent with this, and I decided to keep pushing. Anyone else would just give up. I wouldn't blame them either, I was in excruciating pain. I still am many days now even.

Eventually I went from completely disabled from this and the other health issues I've had to be able to work, became a licensed driver and exercised when I could bear it.

There was no help coming for me, I was left to have to die from this or fight against it.

I had a long history of the government not ever wanting to assist me, even when I was so sick I was unable to work a job. I had to fight against this huge obstacle.

This was excruciating everyday until this condition left me suddenly, a few years ago.

However, this along side other issues I've had for years. Still are challenging. I am basically disabled from the health issues I have.

But I managed to become able bodied enough to pass and leverage myself in society and work environments and often have had to suffer in silence.

I had no money to leverage for landscaping and yard work. So I had to engage in this myself. I would collapse a few times in my yard, but I would pull myself to stand and press onwards.

Some days this would be so bad my heart would just stop in my chest, for no reason at all then just pound back. Knocking the life from me and I'd just have to stand there gripping my chest, in existential agony.

The first few times this happened in my life. I was terrified. I would be brought to tears and struck with fear.

The other day when this occurred. I had just taken a minute to breathe. And then I pressed onward. Unfazed by this as I've grow so used to and tired of it.

Eventually, the pain became my bitch in many cases. It still is hard, but I had won.

Chinese medicine satanic magick has helped me some, but I am not fully free yet of the life long issues this body has had.

What I am writing this about is to hopefully inspire anyone who feels stuck to continue to walk forward and never give up.

We must learn from eachother. We must do our best and uphold the path of the Gods and fight against the enemy. No matter the cost. No matter the obstacle, no matter the pain, and no matter the struggle.

Ultimately there will come a day when I am okay. I know this and I understand this.

But here I want to share so others can understand the most important thing to me.

Satan, the Gods. The Joy of Satan. My family, my friends.

I press on for all of you and I won't ever give up. The message I will end on here is this.

Don't ever give up, fight against what is in front of you until you are above this.

Do not accept this unless death is meant to take you. Even then do your best to live valiantly and pass from this world with a smile on your face

LET US WALK TOWARDS ETERNITY!

I didn't know your pain was about your heart. We have an SS who cured their angina just from holding rose quartz, it heals all heart conditions so it might be worth looking into for you. You can program it of course, but crystals help regardless. There are other crystals that help with various health problems.

Thank you Brother for this reminder. While I concur with all that you've said I'd also like to add that even when an ss finds herself/himself with no one to talk to irl, and doesn't want to burden their friends here with tragic tales of health and other misfortunes, it is always advisable to turn to your Guardian wether they're known to you or not.

My personal story is irrelevant but catastrophic physical disability and psychological chaos can be overcome to reach a level from which one can enjoy life and be able to work on self-improvement with very little disturbance, contribute to society and fight the war relatively well.

Still a long way to go and it gets better the further we get.

SWP

I didn't know your pain was about your heart. We have an SS who cured their angina just from holding rose quartz, it heals all heart conditions so it might be worth looking into for you. You can program it of course, but crystals help regardless. There are other crystals that help with various health problems.

Through my life this was a multitude of things. Wolff Parkinson White syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue.

I was born three months premature and nearly died at birth, I'm not sure if this has had anything to do with the problems I have or not.

From as long as I could remember I was sick and just fighting, I really didn't have any other choice.

Centralforce has helped a great deal. And this has had made a major difference compared to how I was.

The problem is I've spent nearly 2 decades with a multitude of these problems.

I've used satanic healing many times, but having to jump between many different issues and then also just go and focus on financial issues has proven a very difficult process. This has taken a great of time.

I'm very far from where I started. In that years ago I could not drive, physically exert myself, work or drive. Now I have done all those things and have formed a family.

The next steps I'm doing my best to move towards is to strive for near perfect health, and a high paying career I enjoy that is moderately flexible.

While working on multiple skill sets, certifications and licenses, so that I can have a few things to fall back on and still manage in this difficult job market.

Thank you so much High Priestess Lydia. I may even look into making a rose quartz mala, I feel that could be very helpful. :)

Thank you Brother for this reminder. While I concur with all that you've said I'd also like to add that even when an ss finds herself/himself with no one to talk to irl, and doesn't want to burden their friends here with tragic tales of health and other misfortunes, it is always advisable to turn to your Guardian wether they're known to you or not.

My personal story is irrelevant but catastrophic physical disability and psychological chaos can be overcome to reach a level from which one can enjoy life and be able to work on self-improvement with very little disturbance, contribute to society and fight the war relatively well.

Still a long way to go and it gets better the further we get.

SWP

Thank you for your thoughts. Yes it is really great we have our Guardian Demons, I recall a few times they have been there when I needed them the most. The Gods stand by our side even when we can't feel them.

Please understand your personal circumstances and or struggles are not 'irrelevant'. You have come a long way and you are doing well.

It can be hard but it's so worth it as we move forward.

I wish you great health, great wealth and life accomplishment. May the Gods guide you to immense success in all aspects.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back