Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Personal Enemy

highabove72

What I mean by 'personal enemy' is the enemy that lives with me as opposed to my 'general enemy' that are the jews, xians and muslims.

I have a younger brother that I always hated and I know for a fact that this negative relationship goes back several lifetimes. I like my entire family but this sibling. I'm sure some of you have a 'specific person' in your life that you would like to do away with. I simply can't stand him, that's all.

Now, this is the only thing I'm willing to ask a demon for help with, the rest of life's challenges I can take care of myself. But I'm wondering whether a Demon can kill my younger brother for me, I'm willing to give anything for this, no matter how long the deal is between me and the Demon.

Also, If I work on killing him by surrounding him with death energy, is Satan going to prevent me from doing so? Or even punish me as a result? If so, then I will be even more displeased.

In finishing, I will disregard anyone mentioning how wrong it is to kill your own sibling. I don't look at things as black and white (good, wrong) but rather what is best for me and us as a human race.

I'm really looking forward for an answer.

If you are able to contact a Demon, ask Those, who can answer your questions or direct you somehow - that's what I'd do.

OR perhaps drain life-force from your bro??

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:

What I mean by 'personal enemy' is the enemy that lives with me as opposed to my 'general enemy' that are the jews, xians and muslims.

I have a younger brother that I always hated and I know for a fact that this negative relationship goes back several lifetimes. I like my entire family but this sibling. I'm sure some of you have a 'specific person' in your life that you would like to do away with. I simply can't stand him, that's all.

Now, this is the only thing I'm willing to ask a demon for help with, the rest of life's challenges I can take care of myself. But I'm wondering whether a Demon can kill my younger brother for me, I'm willing to give anything for this, no matter how long the deal is between me and the Demon.

Also, If I work on killing him by surrounding him with death energy, is Satan going to prevent me from doing so? Or even punish me as a result? If so, then I will be even more displeased.

In finishing, I will disregard anyone mentioning how wrong it is to kill your own sibling. I don't look at things as black and white (good, wrong) but rather what is best for me and us as a human race.

I'm really looking forward for an answer.

I'm really looking forward for an answer. :}

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back