Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Performing a standard ritual and getting convulsions? How often to d

animechick1212

I wanted to strengthen my bond between Satan and his demons, so I performed a standard ritual, the only one I have ever done. After I did it at about three in the morning I lay down in bed getting ready to fall asleep my body started convulsing. Not a whole lot like a seizure, but enough to where it was hard to control my movement. I remember somehow ending up in a weird position with my back arched and I was grabbing onto my mattress and couldn't breathe for almost a minute. After it stopped, I was perfectly fine and fell asleep, but I keep on thinking that I may have done something to make Satan angry with me. I don't have black candles, so I used red and I don't have a silver chalice so I used a regular wine glass. I do have a silver bowl and I had to read off a paper because I don't have things quite memorized. Could this have made Him angry with me? And how often should I perform different types of rituals. I'm afraid of being laughed at or looking stupid in front of Father Satan and his Demons. HAIL SATAN!! 

You have no idea how understanding our Father and the Gods are. :)I know from experience, because I've done quite a couple of silly things in the past; yet what's in your heart is what matters and nothing more.What you experienced is most likely an enemy attack (unless you tried a really advanced meditation and your body wasn't ready for that kind of energy; hence the convulsions). You should always clean your aura and chakras and do an aura of protection around your aura, at least twice a day. That will keep the enemy from fucking with you. And always do your meditations so that you will have your energies raised and you will be even more powerful (and your magick will also be more effective, so whatever spells you may be working on, will have much better results than before).Seriously, don't ever worry about Satan being angry with you. :) Unless you... well I don't know, started doing really disturbing things (killing living beings in His name....) then Satan would not be angry with you. He has no reason to, we are His children. He understands if we can't find the appropriate items for the rituals, or if we can't afford them. Don't worry about such minor things. :)
As for the rituals, well, you can do whenever you want them really. You can do a Thanksgiving ritual and send Him energy or something, or you can do a Destruction ritual towards the enemy. It's your choice; as long as you do your aura of protection daily, because it's really important that we keep ourselves protected from the enemy. :)

Στις 7:16 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 21 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η "animechick1212@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I wanted to strengthen my bond between Satan and his demons, so I performed a standard ritual, the only one I have ever done. After I did it at about three in the morning I lay down in bed getting ready to fall asleep my body started convulsing. Not a whole lot like a seizure, but enough to where it was hard to control my movement. I remember somehow ending up in a weird position with my back arched and I was grabbing onto my mattress and couldn't breathe for almost a minute. After it stopped, I was perfectly fine and fell asleep, but I keep on thinking that I may have done something to make Satan angry with me. I don't have black candles, so I used red and I don't have a silver chalice so I used a regular wine glass. I do have a silver bowl and I had to read off a paper because I don't have things quite memorized. Could this have made Him angry with me? And how often should I perform different types of rituals. I'm afraid of being laughed at or looking stupid in front of Father Satan and his Demons. HAIL SATAN!! 

Nothing what you did would make Satan or any other God/Goddess do that to you...it's probably the enemy..or it could just be a health issue. I have my candles sitting on tin foil, I usually always read of a paper, etc. Satan understands that sometimes you can't have all that you need because of financial/family/etc.
Have you done the dedication ritual? If not do it asap before you do any other rituals or the enemy will hurt you in every way they can. Idk if you are, but clean your aura+chakras daily too, as well as build an aura of protection and do them after all rituals too. Idk maybe you got possesed or a curse thrown at you idk.
 Have you ever had convulsions before? I'd see a doctor immediately if this is a first time thing.
As for performing different rituals go by timing...what sign the moon is in, the planetary hour, and if the moon is waxing,waning, or void...You can perform one or more everyday if you want. I'd space them out a few hours though. And I always clean my aura,chakras, and build up my aura of protection then I do the meditations that HP Maxine says to do before group rituals. I'll post them below...
Timing your Magick with the Moon  
Please perform the Raum meditation to raise your powers before performing the ritual. There is a link to an mp3 for the RAUM vibrations below. If you are experienced and already have a meditation that works effectively for you that raises your energies, then use whatever works best for you.
Vibrate RAUM [*] RRR into your base chakra [be sure to roll the R's] </li>[*]AHH into your sacral chakra </li>[*] UUU into your solar plexus chakra </li>[*] MMM into your heart chakra </li>[*] Now, vibrate RRR into your heart chakra [be sure to roll the R's] </li>[*] AAAH into your throat chakra </li>[*] UUU into your 6th chakra </li>[*] MMM into your crown chakra. </li> The above is one round. Do several rounds. It is best to do 13 rounds, or a multiple of 13. 
Vibrate EEEE focusing on the right side of your body and immediately follow by vibrating OOOOH focusing on the left side of your body [going back and forth], 40 times.
For example, vibrate EEEE focusing on the right side of your body [torso], then immediately vibrate OOOH focusing on the left side of your body. That is one round. Then, immediately vibrate EEEE on the right, then immediately vibrate OOOH on the left. That is the second round. Do 40 rounds of vibrating I then O using a Satanic rosary. A Satanic rosary is used so one is not distracted when vibrating high numbers of repetitions, by trying to keep count. This is not mandatory, though. If you do not have a Satanic rosary, use anything that works. The I vibration, pronounced as EEE, is pronounced as the long American English E, as in the American English words SEE, TEA, and ME. The OOOH vibration is the American English long O, such as in the words HOLD, and NO. Following the completion of the above, vibrate E-A . Vibrate E, pronounced AY, as in the American English words MAY, SAY, DAY; focusing on the front of your body, and then AHHHH, focusing on your entire spine. For example, vibrate AAAAYYYYY, focusing on the front of your body- just your torso, then immediately vibrate AAAH focusing on your entire spine. That is one round. Then, immediately vibrate AAYYY on focusing on the front of your body, then immediately vibrate AAAH focusing on your entire spine. That is the second round. Do 40 rounds of vibrating E then A using a Satanic rosary.

Following this, vibrate RAUM into your entire aura 7 times. This meditation empowers the entire soul. The heart chakra is a connector and energy vibrated into it from below will then connect to and transfer into the upper chakras in the second part of the meditation. Just be aware, this is exceptionally powerful and you will definitely feel it the very first time. This is a powerful meditation to use both before a formal ritual or any informal working.
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/62914_Ritual.html  

You have done nothing wrong. Satan and The Gods are extremely spiritually powerful, and what you experienced is actually Their presence. Due to the lack of Spiritual knowledge thanks to the fucking jew, our souls have became dormant and atrophied, and contact with The Gods causes such symptoms due to our current Spiritual state.
You just need to Meditate daily and as time goes on, you will become more and more accustomed to Their presence. Read the following article and you will understand better:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html On Monday, 21 July 2014, 5:17, "animechick1212@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you so much! HAIL SATAN! 

On Monday, July 21, 2014 6:21 PM, "Samy samiabbas66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You have done nothing wrong. Satan and The Gods are extremely spiritually powerful, and what you experienced is actually Their presence. Due to the lack of Spiritual knowledge thanks to the fucking jew, our souls have became dormant and atrophied, and contact with The Gods causes such symptoms due to our current Spiritual state.
You just need to Meditate daily and as time goes on, you will become more and more accustomed to Their presence. Read the following article and you will understand better:
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html On Monday, 21 July 2014, 5:17, "animechick1212@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back