Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Peoria, IL, and music.

oddschemel

Anyone live around that city? It's the closest major city to me humble town. Also, my favorite bands are Cage the Elephant, Flobots, Gorillaz, and SOAD. Are these okay? Is it okay to listen to any kind of music, y'know, except for Christian Rock Crap, or do I have to listen to selective genres?

I live near you in Missouri. I used to live in Illinois though. Most commonly the Madison County part that includes Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, Collinsville, etc. My dad I believe lives in Sorrento and my sister lives near Waterloo. I know where Peoria is for sure. Whatever music you decide to listen to is fine even if it is xian music so long as you don't take all that crap to heart and only think of Father. All music was a gift from him and the demons anyway. That's why most of the best music in history has been said to have been inspired by the devil or demons. They've always had the right notes. So yeah, you're good on that. Those bands are some of my favs too especially Gorillaz and SOAD. Hail Satan! --- In [email protected], "oddschemel" <nikschemel@... wrote: Anyone live around that city? It's the closest major city to me humble town. Also, my favorite bands are Cage the Elephant, Flobots, Gorillaz, and SOAD. Are these okay? Is it okay to listen to any kind of music, y'know, except for Christian Rock Crap, or do I have to listen to selective genres?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back