Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

pendulums

glennsechser

ok my name is glenn, and i recently bought a pendulum that seemed to choose me there in the shop... later on i asked if it was a female she said yes, she allows me to call her Jasper. she says she is my guardian demon... is that possible that i dont have to use a jar and pendulum... can our guardian demons choose us like that?

The guardians DO CHOOSE us.
You followed your insticts and worked it yourself.
Well done Glenn!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "glennsechser" <glennsechser@... wrote:

ok my name is glenn, and i recently bought a pendulum that seemed to choose me there in the shop... later on i asked if it was a female she said yes, she allows me to call her Jasper. she says she is my guardian demon... is that possible that i dont have to use a jar and pendulum... can our guardian demons choose us like that?

Sure they can
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, October 12, 2009 1:33:44 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] pendulums

last night i tried doing the pendulum with my necklace and i was confused about it. i tried comunicating with my gd and when i closed my eyes and went into a trance, i felt it moving with energy and when i opened my eyes i didnt see it move at all. and when i closed my eyes again and asked a question i felt it moving!. is this how its suppose to work?

What do you want to know from using it?
Try spinning it around clockwise and then counter clockwise  and up and down then around again- ask it which way is yes and which way is no. Let it slow down and it will show you as it slows to fall- showing either up or down. Ask which way is correct which way is totally opposite from what you thought clockwise or counter clockwise.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 3:02:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] pendulums

last night i tried doing the pendulum with my necklace and i was confused about it. i tried comunicating with my gd and when i closed my eyes and went into a trance, i felt it moving with energy and when i opened my eyes i didnt see it move at all. and when i closed my eyes again and asked a question i felt it moving!. is this how its suppose to work?

The material of the pendulum is important to what you wish to know and what you want to do.
Spin counter clockwise and then clockwise up and down ask it which way is yes and allow it to slow down
stop it and repeat steps
asking which way is no
repeat
Ask it which way is the right thought and which way is the reverse total opposite clockwise counter clockwise.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:

i wanted to know about pendulums and which is the best for consulting about monetary questions as well as a good demon for divination and wealth

hey do you got to clear your mind as you use a pendulum and sense i got one my pillow and stuff in my room would move i dont care if their demons if their angels ill have a problem i hate that stupid mother fucking jesus sorry for saying mother fucking i just hate all the false god my one true god is satan. HAIL SATAN !!

It could very well be your Demon . I renounced being a xtian years ago and my life is better for it .
On 15 Dec 2013 12:35, "timothy6612" <timothy6612@... wrote:
  hey do you got to clear your mind as you use a pendulum and sense i got one my pillow and stuff in my room would move i dont care if their demons if their angels ill have a problem i hate that stupid mother fucking jesus sorry for saying mother fucking i just hate all the false god my one true god is satan. HAIL SATAN !!

hey everyone i've been working with pendulums for a few weeks now and last night a thought popped up in my heads as to what if i'm talking to a false entity? I've been using the instructions from the JoS website when talking/communicating with demons, but i guess my question is how do i know that its not a false entity? Also another thing is that i found out that through experimenting that i can control or more of influence the answer of the pendulum. So can anyone give me advise as to how to stop this?
Hail Satan!!Hail Asmodeus!!!

Relax, go into void, and don't think about your desire of the outcome, which will affect the way the pendulum swings.I find that when I talk to my main GD, my answers are more accurate and if I do the above.It's different for everyone, this is just my experience on it. On Friday, May 2, 2014 6:00:53 PM, Tevin Moore <mtevin95@... wrote:
  hey everyone i've been working with pendulums for a few weeks now and last night a thought popped up in my heads as to what if i'm talking to a false entity? I've been using the instructions from the JoS website when talking/communicating with demons, but i guess my question is how do i know that its not a false entity? Also another thing is that i found out that through experimenting that i can control or more of influence the answer of the pendulum. So can anyone give me advise as to how to stop this?

You can do two things.1) If you are suspicious that there may be unwanted entities, do a banishing ritual, using Satanic aura.2) Two make sure that your mind doesn't interfere with the pendulum results, ask a question and keep your mind absolutely calm. Void meditation helps in that.

Ok thanks I'm gonna start doing void meditations

Sent from my iPhone
On May 3, 2014, at 3:39 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
  Relax, go into void, and don't think about your desire of the outcome, which will affect the way the pendulum swings.I find that when I talk to my main GD, my answers are more accurate and if I do the above.It's different for everyone, this is just my experience on it. On Friday, May 2, 2014 6:00:53 PM, Tevin Moore <mtevin95@... wrote:

Ok thanks and I'll start doing void meditations 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 3, 2014, at 3:39 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

And to add onto what was said in the above post, you know you are communicating telepathically with an entity when the thoughts are strong and they feel more external than internal, in a sense that you know that it isn't you that's creating these thoughts. Feeling a presence at the same time confirms that the messages you are recieiving are definitely not of your own making.
Hail Satan!!!! On Saturday, 3 May 2014, 20:42, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Ok I haven't done a banishing ritual in awhile or any ritual in that case...., but if i have the energy after mediating Saturday ill make an attempt. Also, now that i think about it is there a way to increase my energy? I ask because after meditating (since i usually do it at night so im not disturbed) im like always super tired and i wont to be more energetic so i can get more done; any advise? On Monday, May 5, 2014 3:51 PM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  And to add onto what was said in the above post, you know you are communicating telepathically with an entity when the thoughts are strong and they feel more external than internal, in a sense that you know that it isn't you that's creating these thoughts. Feeling a presence at the same time confirms that the messages you are recieiving are definitely not of your own making.
Hail Satan!!!! On Saturday, 3 May 2014, 20:42, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back