Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

pendulum

Rammesses II

I just bought a pendulum, but I can't get a straight answer out of it. Am I focusing on controlling it too much?

Could you give me some pointers?

It takes time to master these things and getting "idiot answers" is sometimes an unwelcome part of the process, if you have not a) cleansed your aura and protected yourself before EACH pendulum session and b) have not consecrated the pendulum as a sacred object. Sometimes the apparent lack of sensible answers is merely because you are a newbie at pendulums but can also be interference by hostiles such as angels (hence the vital importance of protection).

You must also be careful when wording questions. When starting out, especially, it's best to word them in such a way that they can be answered by a simple "yes" or "no" response. No matter what, make sure the questions are not convoluted, run-on sort of things. If you find yourself doing that, break the subject down into several questions and ask them in sequence. At the same time, bear in mind that simple "yes" or "no" seldom tells the whole story for obvious reasons.

Later, when you feel more at ease with it, you might want to try using your pendulum with an ouija board. It can be an idea way to communicate with your guardian demon until direct telepathy is established, and even then, it can come in handy as a reinforcement from time to time.

Patience is key. Like anything it takes time to become proficient.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rammesses II" <corpsedefiled@... wrote:

I just bought a pendulum, but I can't get a straight answer out of it. Am I focusing on controlling it too much?

Could you give me some pointers?

I recently started working with a pendulum I made and I established signs for answers. Like I asked show me a sign for no and it started to swing left to right. I asked it to show me a sign yes and it started to swing back and forth towards my chest and away from my body.   So I then went over to my altar, which I have the four crown princes on my altart in picture frames. I started first with azazl and asked if this was my gd. It started to swing left and right, so I pressumed that was a no. I then tried it next to beelzebubs sigil and agian, it started to swing left to right. I then put it next to astaroths sigil and asked the question, this time it started to swing back and forth. So I took that has a yes. A week before this I had a dream about astaroths sigil that was on my altar. In fact it was the same exact one that was on my altar. some women told me something but I was pissed off because when I woke up I couldnt remember what I was told. But instantly looked over at her sigil and felt this energy and for some reason I really felt connected to astaroth.   I knew it was special because astaroth was always one of the goddess that I never payed any attention to. For no particular reason, I just never flet the need to know who she was. But after that dream, I just felt this love for her and I cant explain it.   Could the pendulum be an accurate sign that she is my gd? Or should I still do some searching?  Your probaly going to say to try to summon her and ask her, but if my astral senses are not open, wouldnt it be useless? 

how are you supposed to use the pendulum? cause sometims i ask it a question and it just ignores me, sometimes it says no or yes to something i know isnt true. i wonder if it has a mind of its own sometimes. also how do you make a pleasing ouija board, and i asked the pendulum about my gaurdian demon, and went through the whole alphabet for the first letter, and it didnt move at all! please help me with these problems.
Hail Father Satan.

There's an article under Satanic Witchcraft on the JoS site.A lot of these questions can be answered by carefully looking there first. ;)
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:43:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] pendulum

how are you supposed to use the pendulum? cause sometims i ask it a question and it just ignores me, sometimes it says no or yes to something i know isnt true. i wonder if it has a mind of its own sometimes. also how do you make a pleasing ouija board, and i asked the pendulum about my gaurdian demon, and went through the whole alphabet for the first letter, and it didnt move at all! please help me with these problems.
Hail Father Satan.

From where or who do the answers come that we ask to our pendulums? I am very glad I finally made one. It has been very accurate.Hail Satan, I am forever in your service.

How do you create a good pendulum? Is there a certain item that works better than others?

Not sure if any material is better than others, but a good pendulum is made the more you practice with it. When first using it, you ask east questions then make them harder as time goes on. Also, it helps to be in a trance when using it.

Try to start off with something lighter so it sways easier, and attatch it to a chain of sorts or a shoelace even; it doesn't have to be fancy. I heard certain crystals are good to make them out of because they have a more pronounced aura than just a keyring or something (I use a keyring attached to a silky string lol). I have a friend who also bought a cool satanic looking one online somewhere. Read through the pendulums page on JoS:
Using a Pendulum for Divination, Spirit Contact and Answering Questions

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 8:04 AM, "laurenrmac@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How do you create a good pendulum? Is there a certain item that works better than others?

it's said that copper wire with a quartz is a good conductor of energy, for this kind of thing. no worries if you cannot get copper though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back